IGNORED

Why I am SO DONE with 3rd party junk

rjchamp3

looking through some of these responses of how juvenile they are of an attack against me instead of looking at the problem at hand the controllers poorly made it should not break on one throw it doesn't matter that I was wrong and throwing it it doesn't matter the action I took it doesn't matter. All that matters is that I'm informing people that are younger hit in here and people are just don't know any better that things today or junk that's all the purpose of this post was but instead everybody has to make it about Rudy the greatest console gamer of all time the console player of the century that's not what it was about but you guys decide to make it about me as usual. Once again I will not correct the grammar

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, rjchamp3 said:

Once again I will not correct the grammar

Now you *really* sound like my 15 year old... :)

I guess you know that throwing something automatically voids the warranty? Unless it's something like a particular Chromebook model designed for elementary schools, it's not meant to hold up to abuse, and if it does you're just lucky.

• Thanks 1

I treat my controllers (irrespective of brand or age) like revered artifacts of a bygone era to be cherished and caressed. I only let my kids use my "new" controllers like my trooper stick and even then, if they are in the slightest bit rough they get my "Atari Stinkeye". Treat them with respect!

I'm usually able to keep my cool, but there have been a few instances where I've gotten angry and broken something. But I didn't immediately post a YouTube video and call it a piece of junk because I understand that it broke because I broke it, not because it was poorly made. If you get mad and throw a plate against the wall and it shatters, do you go to the Corningware forums and tell everyone not to buy that plate because it's cheap garbage?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, InfoMan said:

Now you *really* sound like my 15 year old... :)

I guess you know that throwing something automatically voids the warranty? Unless it's something like a particular Chromebook model designed for elementary schools, it's not meant to hold up to abuse, and if it does you're just lucky.

If u say so. 

7 minutes ago, AtariLeaf said:

Great now I gotta make a claim with Samsung. I just watched a video so utterly stupid I threw my tablet in a rage against the wall and it broke. Samsung garbage!!

Aaaaw poor liberal baby would u like me to send u a roll of toilet paper and some baby oil ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2