IGNORED

The TI game that never was...

Omega-TI

• 3 months later...
On 4/26/2020 at 2:08 PM, ti99iuc said:

There are lot of games started/announced for ti99 and never released as final version.

about the new homebrews, i am personally sad about "Super TI99 Mario Bros" but i can understand the Rasmus reasons to keep it just like a playable Demo.
I also dreamed with Powerstrike demo, remembered me an Amiga game damn... what fantastic could be.

another really hard sad unfinished pearl has been: H.E.R.O.

also i feel to mention titles like: Tutankham remake, Time Pilot, Destroyer

BTW  invested my likes into these also ? :
platform like, Nebulus ?, Avaris, The Castle, JetBall, Gridslugger, Elite ? , Biliard (ops it's mine ?), Thrust, and Bruce Lee

maybe there is something other i still forget, sorry... I still have hope in all them anyway ;) 

Always thanks for developing new games dear friends :) 

Gentlemen any chance to find the Time Pilot source code ? 

Thanks in advance for you kindly availability

25 minutes ago, dhe said:

Adam's CRGP - hat tip on this one, it's be inching towards the finish line for a long time, but never quit moving!

CRGP, a computer role game playing? :)

It's been a long project mainly because I dinked around for 12 years of it not wanting to finish because I knew it couldn't be done the way I wanted it to be with just 32k. After I got SAMS going and got serious it's been going a lot smoother.

I'm actually at the stage now I'm thinking I'll need to go to release candidate and figure out how to print manuals. Before Christmas!

• Like 8

thanks a lot guys for your promptly answer. I found the sorce code but I guess it's not the last release . I tryed to rebuild a disk from tpilot.lst but it's not working very well (please see attachment) ... I tried the disk with JS99's and the result is the same of Classic99 (sprite undefined sort of) .... insted tpilot1.obj works well in JS99's but I don't know how run it on EA ... 

PS. the pgm. source includes some SPECTRA routines tha throw an error with opcode RET ... since doesn't exist. I substituted RET with B *R11 and seems to work .. but do you know why or the reason of such RET opcode implemented in the SPECTRA routines? ...

Thanks a lot in advance for your usual and professional kindness and availability .... and sorry for my orrible english

All my best and Ciao

Franc

TPILOT.TIDisk

from my cellar with love LOL

• Like 2

2 hours ago, whoami999ster said:

PS. the pgm. source includes some SPECTRA routines tha throw an error with opcode RET ... since doesn't exist. I substituted RET with B *R11 and seems to work .. but do you know why or the reason of such RET opcode implemented in the SPECTRA routines? ...

RET was a standard replacement for B *R11. I thought that Editor/Assembler first used it, but when I looked in the manual, EA actually used "RT". 

Suffice to say whatever assembler SPECTRA used supported RET. ;)

20 hours ago, whoami999ster said:

thanks a lot guys for your promptly answer. I found the sorce code but I guess it's not the last release . I tryed to rebuild a disk from tpilot.lst but it's not working very well (please see attachment) ... I tried the disk with JS99's and the result is the same of Classic99 (sprite undefined sort of) .... insted tpilot1.obj works well in JS99's but I don't know how run it on EA ... 

Thanks a lot in advance for your usual and professional kindness and availability .... and sorry for my orrible english

All my best and Ciao

Franc

TPILOT.TIDisk 360 kB · 5 downloads

from my cellar with love LOL

just finish to spent a couple of hours on sorce codes listing and finally a source code that works "better" . The .apf file in the  zip file was wrong ... I've created a single .txt file that can be compiled with WinAsm99 ... Here attached also the TPILOT2.dsk you can run with EA #3 ... File Name :  DSKx.TPILOT2O 

. Big clouds seems to not appear compared the version tpilot.obj ... some one could help here ? 

thanks and Ciao

Francesco  

TPILOT2.apf TPILOT2.obj TPILOT2.TIDisk TPILOT2.txt

• Thanks 2