IGNORED

Anyone want some Apple II cards?

leech

I mainly ordered this bundle for the ProGrappler card that was in it, but now I have this hige stack of Apple II expansion cards that I have no use for.

I have one Grappler+

A bunch of Titan cards (I think these are also printer cards) and a few of the Skyman and Skyman2001 cards.

I thi k most of these are worthless, but I do have at least one 80 column Apple card and another one that has 64kb on it as well.

Not sure if these are of interest to anyone, but I will send them off with price of postage.

I have 4xSkyman2001 cards

and 2xSkyman cards.

9xTitan cards (4 are green/5 are blue PCB, don't see any other difference)

AIIE 80COL board

AIIE 80COL/64k Memory Expansion

Macromem-80e (I'd guess this is a memory/80col card as well, looks like it has a U2 bank of chips that are empty (8 chips in total).

3 Cards that I can't identify (with the dip switches and 26pin connector, I'd guess printer boards)

Another unidentified one, also with dip switches and 26pin header.

One that says it's a Macroprint Plus

another that says Macroprint+

Grappler+

and last board says Davong Systems Copyright 1982: Apple RAM BD.  This one has a 16pin ribbon connected to it.  Guess it's a RAM board, but I wasn't aware any of them needed to be connected to anything.

On 4/26/2020 at 4:12 AM, leech said:

I have 4xSkyman2001 cards

and 2xSkyman cards.

9xTitan cards (4 are green/5 are blue PCB, don't see any other difference)

AIIE 80COL board

AIIE 80COL/64k Memory Expansion

Macromem-80e (I'd guess this is a memory/80col card as well, looks like it has a U2 bank of chips that are empty (8 chips in total).

3 Cards that I can't identify (with the dip switches and 26pin connector, I'd guess printer boards)

Another unidentified one, also with dip switches and 26pin header.

One that says it's a Macroprint Plus

another that says Macroprint+

Grappler+

and last board says Davong Systems Copyright 1982: Apple RAM BD.  This one has a 16pin ribbon connected to it.  Guess it's a RAM board, but I wasn't aware any of them needed to be connected to anything.

Please lock up the Davong board for me. 

12 hours ago, leech said:

Will do.  Sorry, would have replied to your PM earlier, but I was soldering pin headers into my Atari Falcon so that I could have internal SCSI for mu CosmosEx.  ?

Not a problem. Please send a PM to me with how to cover freight. I will be sure to note the donation in the RGB docs when I write them. 

If you are curious, one core difference in these cards is the 'default text colours' that they produce. The Apple card produces amber text, the AE cards produce a peridot green. I used to have a card that produced teal--may be the Checkmate, not sure. I am curious what this one produces. 

If the cable is long-enough to also work on the Checkmate (the Apple cable is not), then I will be able to provide details on four different such cards at one time. 

P.S. I had a Falcon 030 when they came out. Lovely machine. 

Edited by GameGeezer

11 hours ago, GameGeezer said:

Not a problem. Please send a PM to me with how to cover freight. I will be sure to note the donation in the RGB docs when I write them. 

If you are curious, one core difference in these cards is the 'default text colours' that they produce. The Apple card produces amber text, the AE cards produce a peridot green. I used to have a card that produced teal--may be the Checkmate, not sure. I am curious what this one produces. 

If the cable is long-enough to also work on the Checkmate (the Apple cable is not), then I will be able to provide details on four different such cards at one time. 

P.S. I had a Falcon 030 when they came out. Lovely machine. 

That is pretty cool, I am guessing that won't work on the IIGS, as it already has its own text display built in?

4 hours ago, leech said:

That is pretty cool, I am guessing that won't work on the IIGS, as it already has its own text display built in?

Hmm, on the GS, you wouldn't need TTL, or something this primitive to change the system text on the TTL. I do not believe that any //e era 80-col/mem exp slot card will work in the //gs. The //gs memory slot as I recall, is a completely different signal set, but it has everything these cards do built-in; only better. 

5 hours ago, GameGeezer said:

Hmm, on the GS, you wouldn't need TTL, or something this primitive to change the system text on the TTL. I do not believe that any //e era 80-col/mem exp slot card will work in the //gs. The //gs memory slot as I recall, is a completely different signal set, but it has everything these cards do built-in; only better. 

Yeah, that is exactly what I thought.  Which is also why I have no need of these cards, as I only own a IIGS. 

14 hours ago, leech said:

Yeah, that is exactly what I thought.  Which is also why I have no need of these cards, as I only own a IIGS. 

That's perfectly fair. Just let me know how to compensate you for the card and cable. 

Also, is the Titan 128 a Saturn 128 clone? I have some +16K cards (total 64K) for my ][ and ][+, but no 128K total cards for them. I'm also trying to get one Videx style card working for the ][+ to use with CP/M, but all of the ][ slot 3 cards that I own, have multiple defects or missing pieces. 

On 4/26/2020 at 12:43 AM, leech said:

I mainly ordered this bundle for the ProGrappler card that was in it, but now I have this hige stack of Apple II expansion cards that I have no use for.

I have one Grappler+

A bunch of Titan cards (I think these are also printer cards) and a few of the Skyman and Skyman2001 cards.

I thi k most of these are worthless, but I do have at least one 80 column Apple card and another one that has 64kb on it as well.

Not sure if these are of interest to anyone, but I will send them off with price of postage.

Please lock up a Titan 128 card for me as well, if you have one in the Titan mix. IDK what you have there, but I could use one or two of those to allow some software to run on my ][ and ][+. My docs show that these are indeed for those models. 

Edited by GameGeezer

On 4/26/2020 at 9:43 AM, leech said:

I have one Grappler+

Did I miss a photo of the lot somewhere? Or is there just the one of the Titan? Where about in the wired world are you? :)

3 hours ago, leech said:

Oops, also in Utah. 

Thanks, I'd like to add some of these to the Hardware Database. http://pineapple.zapto.org/hard.shtml . Bit far away for me, I'm down under.. Any chance I can get a nice close photo of two Titans, and Skyman cards? Never even heard of SkyMan before.

Edited by Aunty Entity
More detail

3 minutes ago, leech said:

Cool, I'll see if I can find these in there and create entries if they are not.

You won't be able to add directly.  I got to much junk like that.  IF you can post images here, or email them to sysop@tlp.zapto.org I'll add them in, and give you a guersney if you like. (No thats not a cow)

1 minute ago, Aunty Entity said:

You won't be able to add directly.  I got to much junk like that.  IF you can post images here, or email them to sysop@tlp.zapto.org I'll add them in, and give you a guersney if you like. (No thats not a cow)

Cool, that works.