IGNORED

How to backup FinalGROM SD board

Kchula-Rrit

POSTED IN THE WRONG SECTION- PLEASE IGNORE!

I just got a FinalGROM with the 4GB SD board.  Before I do anything with it, I want to make a backup.  Is it best to do an image backup, or just copy the files to a CD?  An image backup will take 4GB, whereas it looks like a "file" backup will take roughly 100MB.

Also, what debugger would be best for loading into the FinalGROM?  My system has a NanoPEB-SIO v1 and an un-updated F18A, if that matters.

K-R.

Edited by Kchula-Rrit

POSTED IN THE WRONG SECTION- PLEASE IGNORE!

I just got a FinalGROM with the 4GB SD board.  Before I do anything with it, I want to make a backup.  Is it best to do an image backup, or just copy the files to a CD?  An image backup will take 4GB, whereas it looks like a "file" backup will take roughly 100MB.

Also, what debugger would be best for loading into the FinalGROM?  My system has a NanoPEB-SIO v1 and an un-updated F18A, if that matters.

K-R.
Basically I would just make a zip file of all the files on the drive it's just a standard fat32 drive. It likely already has a debugger on it either in the dev section or the tools

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk