IGNORED

Hello dorks! It's your old cousin Vinnie

Cousin Vinnie

Hey guys, its been a few years............... so long that I forgot my old username and password. I just wanted to blow back in and check on the old Atari 7800 crew and what's new.

Baby Pac-Man........ I saw that and was like "Jesus. Another Pac Man game." But then I saw it was a Maze game/ pinball hybrid and I think I may be in love. This game also exposes the fact that the 7800 doesn't have a pinball title. I never thought about that before. 

Anyways, I know this isnt 7800 related but this is a video I made yesterday about a free MOBA game on the Switch that has been dead for a year and a half that out of the blue received an update. There's no news about it anywhere, so check it out. 

Hope all is well. 

Arena of Valor on the Switch is back from the dead with it's SECOND update in a week! And also, check out the biggest glitch in video game history, it's also in this game, and... part of the update... Arena of Valor is FREE and fun from the Nintendo eshop... but it ain't perfect, babies. #areaofvalor #swithupdate #gildurglitch

maxresdefault.jpg

On 4/28/2020 at 11:36 AM, Funkmaster__V said:

Hey guys, its been a few years............... so long that I forgot my old username and password. I just wanted to blow back in and check on the old Atari 7800 crew and what's new.

Welcome back!  I just got back into the site myself after a few years.

Funny thing-- I still look at web.archive.org for your old webpages / reviews / walkthroughs of Atari 7800 content.  Have you thought about re-hosting them somewhere to give them some new life?

Thank you very much for saying that. I will resurrect the old site one day. I am real busy with TV and videos and other crap, but Ive chilled out on my wrestling career and performing music and I was going to be on a new Newtflix show but that got postponed because of the 'RONA, so I have a window of time for more Atari content. What Im doing right now is making video game videos, and Im gonna start doing some 7800 walkthrus and reviews when I get a new working 7800... yes, mine broke. 

And speak of the devil... I just found out there is a game called Draker Quest 2? or something like that. Is that any good and where can I get it?

Edited by Cousin Vinnie