Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
SegaSnatcher

Question about subscribing.

Question

Posted (edited)

I'm interested in trying out a subscription for a couple months, but I was just wondering if I'll get back full site privileges again to take full advantage of my subscription.  I was thinking maybe try it for 5 months and if I like it I'll just pay for a year subscription.  

I feel like its about time I gave back and plus some of the benefits are pretty good.  

Edited by SegaSnatcher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 5/3/2020 at 12:28 PM, SegaSnatcher said:

Also, how do I do a status update?  I can't seem to find this feature. 

As far as I can tell, the only way to do this is to go to your profile page. Click the dropdown next to your login name at the top of the page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 4/30/2020 at 6:59 PM, SegaSnatcher said:

I'm interested in trying out a subscription for a couple months, but I was just wondering if I'll get back full site privileges again to take full advantage of my subscription.  I was thinking maybe try it for 5 months and if I like it I'll just pay for a year subscription.  

I feel like its about time I gave back and plus some of the benefits are pretty good.  

Do you mean to ask if your post-expiration privileges will be the same as your pre-subscription privileges? If so, then the answer is yes. You just revert back to the standard privileges after the subscription expires. At least that's what happened to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 5/20/2020 at 2:35 PM, BigO said:

Do you mean to ask if your post-expiration privileges will be the same as your pre-subscription privileges? If so, then the answer is yes. You just revert back to the standard privileges after the subscription expires. At least that's what happened to me.

Let me clarify, about a year ago some of my basic site privileges were removed based on some bad choices I made in communicating my opinions on certain threads.  Some were given back, but not all.  I have been on good behavior since, so kinda was hoping I could get it all back if I was a subscriber.  I don't know what else I can do, neither Albert or the mods will talk to me. ) :

Thanks for the reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, SegaSnatcher said:

Let me clarify, about a year ago some of my basic site privileges were removed based on some bad choices I made in communicating my opinions on certain threads.  Some were given back, but not all.  I have been on good behavior since, so kinda was hoping I could get it all back if I was a subscriber.  I don't know what else I can do, neither Albert or the mods will talk to me. ) :

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, some of the members who got banned after you were long-time subscribers so... -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...