IGNORED

Terry's T.N.T. Trouble

KidGameR186496

Ever since i laid eyes upon Laurens Simonis and Yiri T. Kohl's TNT Terry, i wanted to know if there was more beyond the existing prototype cartridges and potos showcasing the game playable during one of the old JagFests. That led me in contacting Yiri, who worked as graphic artist in the project (http://yiri.maniac.com/ego_lynx.html) via Facebook and sure enough, i found him in October 2018 but took a year later for Yiri to respond my DM. He told me about his experience working for the Lynx, stating the following:

- "I hear you! Unfortunately developing stuff for the actual hardware is,or at leas was, at the time, not as simple as, say, pick up a c++ devkit for making something run a a gameboy advance.... Which is why I never picked up the project again in later years."

Afterwards, i told him if by some miracle he had artwork for TNT Terry after all these years, since they could be lost for some reason. Luckily, he did and send me a .zip file containing all of the surviving artwork for the project. I want to thank Yiri T. Kohl for preserving his decades-long work and allowing me to showcase it for everybody. Here's the .zip file for all to enjoy. I hope someday that a .ROM of the TNT Terry demo is preserved for historical purposes... :) Also, check out Yiri's other website, which hosts a GBA homebrew conversion of Oil's Well:
https://shintaro.home.xs4all.nl/shinlabs/index.html

tnt_terry.zip TERRY.tif

Edited by KidGameR186496
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1