IGNORED

WTB: Atari ST computer

Zoiks

Hello folks,

I had an Atari 1040 ST when I was in High School. I used it for school work, and for games. When I went to University I sold it to get myself a 386.

Now that I'm an old man, I'm reminiscing about some of the old games I played (Dungeon Master, Batman, Captain Blood, Colonial Conquest, etc).

I've been watching Retro Gaming Stores for some time, but nothing has come in.

I'm looking for an Atari STe. I'd love to have a 1040, but would be open to (preferred actually) buying a modded one with more memory. I understand there's 

something called GoTek(?) out there that allows a USB drive to act as a floppy as well. If anyone is looking for a new home for a machine like that, I'd be happy.

I was going to buy one from the UK, as they are numerous there. However, once looking at the Power issues (220v vs 110), TOS and PAL vs NTSC, I think it's

just best if I stick with a North American unit.

I live in Canada, and I understand that shipping here is quite a bit more than locally in the US, and I am ready to pay for that.

If you have a nice system that you are looking for a good home for, please let me know.

I'm also looking for a mouse, and an official Atari 1224 colour monitor.

Thanks!

9 hours ago, Zoiks said:

Hello folks,

I had an Atari 1040 ST when I was in High School. I used it for school work, and for games. When I went to University I sold it to get myself a 386.

Now that I'm an old man, I'm reminiscing about some of the old games I played (Dungeon Master, Batman, Captain Blood, Colonial Conquest, etc).

I've been watching Retro Gaming Stores for some time, but nothing has come in.

I'm looking for an Atari STe. I'd love to have a 1040, but would be open to (preferred actually) buying a modded one with more memory. I understand there's 

something called GoTek(?) out there that allows a USB drive to act as a floppy as well. If anyone is looking for a new home for a machine like that, I'd be happy.

I was going to buy one from the UK, as they are numerous there. However, once looking at the Power issues (220v vs 110), TOS and PAL vs NTSC, I think it's

just best if I stick with a North American unit.

I live in Canada, and I understand that shipping here is quite a bit more than locally in the US, and I am ready to pay for that.

If you have a nice system that you are looking for a good home for, please let me know.

I'm also looking for a mouse, and an official Atari 1224 colour monitor.

Thanks!

I have a couple external ST 3.5 drives, if and when you find an ST system. I no longer have my Mega, nor my Falcon 030.

I MAY have an ST monitor.