IGNORED

HELP: Videopac / O2 Checklist

lazzeri

Hello,

I´m trying to finish my excel spreadsheet for the Odyssey2/Magnavox. I´ve already made similar spreadsheets for some of the 2nd gen consoles and obviously Videopac cannot be left out. ?

Problem is, I do have some knowledge of the Brazilian set but very little knowledge of what happened out there. So I beg you guys to help me finish this.

The spreadsheet does a lot of nice things like changing colors to help you visualise what you have or have not. Here´s a short video showing the Intellivision one:

Here´s the link for a BETA version. http://lazzeri.online/pub/Checklist_Videopac_Odyssey_v1.0.xlsx

I´ve already added all USA, Brazil and (i guess?) European versions. I´m struggling with uncommon european releases like Siera or Radiola. I´d love some suggestions of what I´ve left out, what shoudn´t be in and what should be tweaked. The goal here is NOT track box variations, at all - I don´t think I´m capable of dealing with that at all.

Still have to add Japan and Canada, I guess.

Thank you in advance! ?

• Like 1

Sorry won't be able to help much on the alternative release front. I have a similar system for tracking games by spreadsheet, but I only track unique games, not releases in different languages etc. 

I couldn't see the chess module anywhere, but I only had a quick glance. Can't remember without looking for sure but I think there was also an extended programming module but I've never seen it. 

On 5/3/2020 at 2:27 PM, Mikebloke said:

Sorry won't be able to help much on the alternative release front. I have a similar system for tracking games by spreadsheet, but I only track unique games, not releases in different languages etc. 

I couldn't see the chess module anywhere, but I only had a quick glance. Can't remember without looking for sure but I think there was also an extended programming module but I've never seen it. 

Thank you for your reply, Mikebloke! ?

You are absolutely correct, I forgot about Chess and the Home Computer module. Shame on me! :-D

Will add them now.