IGNORED

Anyone here do repairs?

I wasn't sure if this would be the right place to post, but I was wondering if there was a way to get in contact with folks that did game repairs. I have quite a few things I want to have fixed, and just don't have the time or resources to do it myself.
You should probably be more specific on what exactly you need repair on

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, arcadeshopper said:

You should probably be more specific on what exactly you need repair on

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

I have a laundry list of Atari, Nintendo, and Sega stuff lol. What I'd love to see in the forums is an entire section dedicated to not only repairs, but a comprehensive list of users that are willing and able to fix things, also listing what they're experience is and where they're located.

That's great. I'm in the Muskegon area. I know you would have to see the problems, but if you could do the repairs, what kind of charges do you have? am getting pictures together. The 600xl turns on blank gray screen, no disk boot or cartridge(star raiders). the 65xe boots into mem test,this is the result.

20200430_204505.jpg

On 5/6/2020 at 4:44 PM, tabar said:

That's great. I'm in the Muskegon area. I know you would have to see the problems, but if you could do the repairs, what kind of charges do you have? am getting pictures together. The 600xl turns on blank gray screen, no disk boot or cartridge(star raiders). the 65xe boots into mem test,this is the result.

20200430_204505.jpg

PM me. Let's chat about your setup and what you'd like done.