IGNORED

Tiny Toon Adventure SixFanArts Animation

Atariboy2600

When I first wanted to get the Atari Jaguar it was my goal to get the game that was in the back of the console box Tiny Toon Adventure seeing Im a huge Tiny Toon fan and wanted to play it on a real Atari system but that dream was lost in time and only seen early prototypes ans screenshots but Im still keep my Tiny Toon fan boy alive and this year Tiny Toon Adventure will turn 30th anniversary this Sept and there's also a only #Sixfanarts challenge online on twitter and artists pick 6 of there fave characters to draw and for me I like to pick 6 of my fave TTA gang and this time make them animated. 

This animated project took me a full 5 days from start to end all hand drawn on Clip Studio. Have fun.

Someday I would love to fine a copy of the Tiny Toon Jap Prototype Game to play^_^

sixfanarts - tta.gif

• Like 9

Was the prototype of this game ever found?  I mean it's on the Jaguar poster they must have got somewhere with it.

I remember a Beta was boxed up and sold off a while back, anyone ever dump the ROM?

Would be nice for the community to be able to check this game out without being scalped for one of those copies.  

I've never played it personally..

There was a release, with a black plastic clam shell called "the tiny toons preservation pack-beta release.". I wonder if that's the most complete copy in existence.  Would love to track it down, anyone own a copy and willing to share pictures and thoughts on the playability of that version?

Edit. here it is:

Too bad buddy buddies isn't around to ask anymore where the ROM could be found. 

12 hours ago, Mitch said:

That's not the version they are looking for. They are talking about the one that lets you select from 3 different characters. Thats the plucky duck demo

This is what they are hunting:

Edited by WAVE 1 GAMES

32 minutes ago, Rick Dangerous said:

Can anyone confirm this is the same version from that "Tiny Toons Final" release?  Thanks Mitch-really looking forward to checking this out finally!  

It looks like the same version as the video above. I did have to change the file name to ".rom" to run on the skunk. Graphics are great, control not so much.

1 hour ago, Rick Dangerous said:

Can anyone confirm this is the same version from that "Tiny Toons Final" release?  Thanks Mitch-really looking forward to checking this out finally!  

It is the same as the cart release if that is what you are asking.

Mitch

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 10 months later...

Bit of necro, sorry about that.

The Tiny Toons preservation pack came from a dump of a development machine, as far as I know. There were numerous revisions of the project on that drive, and I spent a fair bit of time building from source and testing them. The one on the cartridge there was the furthest along, as far as we could tell, and it's not very far along (little more than running around the screen, as you see in the video). They all had terrible control and I really don't know what they were thinking with the weird story. ;)

The Hollywood Hijinks demo was not on that system and seems to be completely unrelated.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

I was messing around with this game, floating around with the option button looking for anything I could find. I found the exit and got to level 2, and it gave me a password. I couldn’t find any info on it, so I thought I’d share. 

Level 2 seems mostly empty, apart from some enemies on the first few screens. The background is different and if you get further into the level, the geometry seems unfinished. It crashed before I could find another exit if it also exists in this level. 

Apologies for the poor picture quality. 
8BABBFA5-1E98-4905-AC12-6D2531FD33BE.thumb.jpeg.17b3f408bd6e0e0955598e947d50ba23.jpeg

• Like 2

On 30 de mayo de 2021 at 9:26 AM, WilcoL said:

I was messing around with this game, floating around with the option button looking for anything I could find. I found the exit and got to level 2, and it gave me a password. I couldn’t find any info on it, so I thought I’d share. 

Level 2 seems mostly empty, apart from some enemies on the first few screens. The background is different and if you get further into the level, the geometry seems unfinished. It crashed before I could find another exit if it also exists in this level. 

Apologies for the poor picture quality. 
8BABBFA5-1E98-4905-AC12-6D2531FD33BE.thumb.jpeg.17b3f408bd6e0e0955598e947d50ba23.jpeg

I played it via Phoenix 2 years ago IIRC and I can say that level 2 does have an exit. That TTA build has an "ending" to put it in loose terms.

• Like 1