IGNORED

FS: SPACE RAID for the Intellivision

timdu

Just a reminder to please send your payment by the end of the weekend to ensure you get a Space Raid box/overlays set,

about 10 people who expressed interest have not paid yet.

I will be placing the print order for boxes and overlays on Monday morning and I don't want to be stuck with a bunch of extras

so I am am only ordering the amount that have been paid for with maybe a couple of extras but not a lot,

don't assume these will be available indefinitely or you will be out of luck.

And thanks to everyone who has paid already.  Cheers, Steve

• Like 2

On 5/11/2020 at 6:25 PM, Steve Jones said:

Ok there seems to be a demand for box and overlays so I’m going to get them printed. They are $20(US) for one box and 2 overlays, plus postage, up to 3 sets, postage is $3 to Canada, $5 to USA, $10 to rest of world.

Pay via paypal to steve_jones@rogers.com

please include your mailing address in paypal message.

i’ll take orders until the weekend then place order with printers.  Anyone who is buying other boxes from me postage for these is covered by the postage you already paid for the others.

Thanks in advance

DD46AB30-1363-4B50-A75C-CED44E2BFE23.jpeg

Last day to buy these, sending order to printer tomorrow, not getting extras, don't want to be stuck with a bunch of leftovers.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update on these, the overlays are done and in the mail to me now, the boxes are printed and on the way to Marc who will assemble and mail to me from Germany by the end of this week. We’ll see how fast the postal services are working these days....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

Just an update on these, the overlays are done and in the mail to me now, the boxes are printed and on the way to Marc who will assemble and mail to me from Germany by the end of this week. We’ll see how fast the postal services are working these days....

maybe he can send my copy directly to me. ;) 

Yeah but I’d still have to send your overlays, which are printed in the US, and Marc’s price to me doesn’t include individual shipping.

It has crossed my mind it the past the silliness of him sending me stuff from Germany, and me sending some back there, and to a few other European customers.  Maybe you can be my European distributor in future?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vincehood said:

Has anyone from Europe received it yet? The last update on tracking history was on may 22nd: Your item departed a transfer airport in NEWARK INTERNATIONAL,

yes, I got the game in Italy a couple of weeks ago. The box and overlay sets have not been shipped yet

• Like 1

3 hours ago, intellivotion said:

yes, I got the game in Italy a couple of weeks ago. The box and overlay sets have not been shipped yet

yes still waiting for the overlays to come from USA and boxes from Germany, both were mailed more than a week ago. This covid situation seems to be really slowing down mail delivery here unfortunately.

9 hours ago, Vincehood said:

Has anyone from Europe received it yet? The last update on tracking history was on may 22nd: Your item departed a transfer airport in NEWARK INTERNATIONAL,

I received mine in 3 weeks, pretty fast indeed but I have other packages from USA that are taking months to be delivered due to covid...