IGNORED

Star Wars Arcade Game on CollectorVision Phoenix!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 1:23 PM, Spector said:

But don't you think the flashing effects are over the top? Especially if you're playing it at night. It's not a game for people with epilepsy! 

You should watch a playthrough of someone playing the unreleased version of The Last Starfighter on the 5200. I never realized how much flashing that game has until I recorded a play through run and explanation of the game like a year or 2 back.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2020 at 7:26 PM, goldengalaxiesgaming said:

Star Wars the Arcade Game for ColecoVision played on my CollectorVision Phoenix. And a Micro Machines Rancor. Excellent game for ColecoVision, in the arcade, and the Arcade 1Up machine. We need more games with vector graphics. May the 4th be with you, always.

Cool Video. That game needs to use the Roller Controller. Game mod idea for you Pixelboy.?

• Like 2

On 6/10/2020 at 3:01 PM, goldengalaxiesgaming said:

The roller controller would be a great idea for this game! There are times when I'm trying to line up my shot but I can't hit the target because I'm a bit too high or low.

Have you tried using the Roller Controller in Joystick mode? It works great with Centipede and may be what you are looking for re better control in Star Wars.

17 hours ago, NIAD said:

Have you tried using the Roller Controller in Joystick mode? It works great with Centipede and may be what you are looking for re better control in Star Wars.

I have not tried the Roller Controller in a long time. I will have to take it out of the box and use it with Star Wars and try other random games. I'd like to see how it works with Mr. Do or Burgertime. Thanks!

I do not see it playing very well with Mr. Do or Burgertime. In fact, I know it will be painful because you will constantly have to be rolling the trackball and precise changes in direction will be a nightmare.

Games that play well with it include Centipede, War Games, Omega Race and WarRoom... as far as games that were not specifically made for use with it (Slither and Victory).

• Like 2