IGNORED

Season 10 ~ Week 1 ~ Midway Arcade Part 1

Vocelli

4 hours ago, Evandro_ECM said:

Ms. Pacman - 54.750

20200517_175232_mfnr.jpg

Hey Evandro ... that board looks like of funny, btw. Gee ... you're not using some sort of hack Brazilian multicart, are you? Don't feel bad, though ... I've seen Brazilian hack multicart scores be submitted before, here and elsewhere, and I'm sure it wasn't intentional. If I remember correctly, you commented that you were okay with the hack multicart score submitted on another site ... I hope your credibility hit wasn't too large. That probably won't fly here, though. It's too bad another player at the time who expressed support of the hacked multicart took away his influence at the last second, causing everyone else who he convinced to vote yes to lose a bunch of CR rating.  I've also noticed there is no shortage of hack Brazilian multicarts floating around Brazil. You probably should consider playing again using a real, non-hacked version of Ms. Pac ;-) Play on an emulator and you can get the actual legit ROM right here on AtariAge. Also, if you're interested, you can always find a non-hack actual Ms PacMan cartridge for sale on eBay, usually for less than R$20, because it's a common game. Good luck!

Edited by ZilchSr

Ok... All scores should be up to date.

WHEW!!!

I am also giving Evandro until tomorrow morning to post another Ms PacMan score using the actual Ms Pacman Atari 2600 version.

Thanks.

Be patient everyone... calculating the overall standings after week 1 may take some time.

• Thanks 4

Ms Pacman - 53.630

Vocelli,

Sorry. To clarify, I selected the wrong ROM in my "everdrive" / flashcart, where I used it for agility and practicality, because I have the original cartridge where I used it at that time. It was not intentional and, obviously, no intention to gain an advantage. Thanks for helping me. And whenever I notice any irregularity, I will turn to you, the tournament moderator, not exposing any mistake by any participant to public embarrassment.

Thanks for the trust Vocelli.

20200519_002306.jpg

20200519_002423.jpg

20200519_002521_mfnr.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Evandro_ECM said:

Ms Pacman - 53.630

Vocelli,

Sorry. To clarify, I selected the wrong ROM in my "everdrive" / flashcart, where I used it for agility and practicality, because I have the original cartridge where I used it at that time. It was not intentional and, obviously, no intention to gain an advantage. Thanks for helping me. And whenever I notice any irregularity, I will turn to you, the tournament moderator, not exposing any mistake by any participant to public embarrassment.

Thanks for the trust Vocelli.

20200519_002306.jpg

20200519_002423.jpg

20200519_002521_mfnr.jpg

Notifying a player directly of a mistake, especially one that is believed to be unintentional, is not a humiliating experience for players who make unintentional mistakes, but a helpful and informative experience. Quite peculiar, if not revealing, is your statement, to be honest. Conversely, not asking the player to clarify but, instead, running to a moderator behind the back of the player who made the honest mistake makes it look like you're a tattle tale ... and gee, Evandro ... you're not a tattler... are you? We're here to play by the rules and have fun, not tattle. I would hope that if I made an honest mistake, other members would show me the respect of saying something directly rather than tattling.

Edited by ZilchSr
  • Like 1

Jason,

You finished Overall in 4th place in Season 9.

But your Pac-Man score, Season 10, came in 8th place.

You would have had to finish in 4th place to get the points.

Thanks,

Vocelli

Edited by Vocelli

13 hours ago, Vocelli said:

Jason,

You finished Overall in 4th place in Season 9.

But your Pac-Man score, Season 10, came in 8th place.

You would have had to finish in 4th place to get the points.

Thanks,

Vocelli

My bad, i thought it had to do with your pac-man 4K score last season not the overall placing for the whole season.

3 hours ago, Jason_Atari said:

My bad, i thought it had to do with your pac-man 4K score last season not the overall placing for the whole season.

Yes, I see how I worded it ... my fault.

It is the Overall rank.

Thanks! Vocelli

• Like 1