IGNORED

Home Vision: Racing Car- no control on hardware

chewy

2 hours ago, Irvingnator said:

chewy posted at 230 in the morning and kept asking for answers and being sarcastic (Thanks people) All in the span of two minutes. please do not start a flame war.

im sorry i thought the threads compile into one when posting w/in 5 minutes like on the music board, and i wasnt trying to use sarcasm sorry if that was implied - you people are good people here 

3 minutes ago, chewy said:

im sorry i thought the threads compile into one when posting w/in 5 minutes like on the music board, and i wasnt trying to use sarcasm sorry if that was implied - you people are good people here 

Don't worry mate.  I did't think you were being sarcastic at all.  It just read like you were talking to yourself.  Simply funny! ?

On 5/6/2020 at 7:09 AM, Irvingnator said:

No need to be rude and impatient, no one will see this thread in an hour of your post. The sega genesis controller has a slightly different pinout and using it may damage the port. Also, racing car uses the right joystick port, which is usally used for player 2

People have been using the Sega Genesis controller on the Atari 2600 for many years. In fact many newer games support the Genesis due to its ability to use two buttons on the 2600 instead of just one.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, chewy said:

/im sorry i thought the threads compile into one when posting w/in 5 minutes like on the music board, and i wasnt trying to use sarcasm sorry if that was implied - you people are good people here 

is that why many of your posts in other threads are always multiple in a row?

I always thought you were trying to grow your post count :lolblue:

• Like 2