IGNORED

FS: Pelican System Selectors

eightbit

I purchased both of these brand new (new old, very old!) stock for use with a slew of s-video and composite sources. As I have dithered down my collection I no longer need them.

They are both in excellent like new condition. I tossed one of the packages for one, but still have one of the packages. Both power supplies are included, cables, and extra plastic game console covers as these can be swapped out. The power supplies are not needed if you are using only composite and s-video sources....they are only needed if using RF. I will say that these are simply some of the best switchboxes available. Composite and s-video sources remained crystal clear on all of the switches. 

Selling as a set of two. $45 shipped takes them both.

IMG_20200505_190432.jpg

IMG_20200505_190438.jpg

IMG_20200505_190447.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

This would be very handy for those that have a Retrotink doubler for use with older consoles. As you could put the outputs from this box to the Tink2x and that would allow multiple composite and s-video upgraded consoles to be setup at once and select between them much easier with a Tink2x.

I used a larger and much more expensive version of this from JVC for years before moving everything though my current AV setup.