IGNORED

Magnavox Odyssey Multicard - call for orders!

Hi everyone, getting to the end now. I've got confirmation yesterday on shipping of the order, part of me hoped it was going to be here today as it was supposed to be 24 hour delivery... but I'd hope to have it by Tuesday latest. Here is a list of users and quantities requested. There is 20 more available for anyone interested but I will do a video of it all working when it arrives (well hopefully it works anyway!). I originally intended to keep any left over for selling my own homebrew sometime in the future, but I can easily get a second run for that. I may share more widely outside AA once I have a video up.

eebuckeye: 2
stupus: 1
PsychedelicShaman: 1
Atari2008: 1
BuckeyeFan_4eva: 1
Dastari Creel: 1
mianrtcv: 1
retrogmr: 1
arcadeshopper: 5
slydc: 2
zhorton: 1
ubersaurus: 1
mckafka99: 1
Andrew Davie: 1
high voltage: 1
Marcus Englert: 1
towmater: 1
ManCaveArcade: 1
rpgcollector: 1
David.H: 1
mario64: 1

again, no pre purchase necessary, I'll setup ways of payment once I've received them and judged price of shipping based on size. I'll also let those requesting more than one if there will be slightly higher shipping prices, or if I can soak up that cost if its minimal.

• Like 1

Some pictures of it working. Because my tv can't understand NTSC signals, I have to use a USB device to get a picture. I've tested all 12 entries, and taken pictures of the most obvious versions, tennis, volleyball and handball. 

I don't own a light gun, so I'm afraid I can't say for sure that 9 and 10 is definitely working but I can't imagine there is an issue as it appears to display correctly at least for 9.im unsure of the proper visual for 10, but without a lightgun I can't be 100% either way. As it was originally designed with the light gun games in mind, I imagine it is fine. If someone can confirm once they receive it I'd be very grateful! 

I referred to 

IXMlN1GMOmc for interplanetary voyage, I believe it is working as intended! 

My understanding of 8 and 11 is that 11 has a thinner barrier, but mine was the same, this could be something I need to adjust internally, and I don't think 11 had any other alteration other than this. 

DSC_0549.JPG

DSC_0550.JPG

_20200630_144853.JPG

Looks like everything is working to me.  Card 8 and 11 both have the same sized wall.  That is adjusted on the Odyssey motherboard.  The only difference with 11 is that pressing the Reset button not only serves, but also causes the ball to plunge downward (while held).

10 minutes ago, zhorton said:

Looks like everything is working to me.  Card 8 and 11 both have the same sized wall.  That is adjusted on the Odyssey motherboard.  The only difference with 11 is that pressing the Reset button not only serves, but also causes the ball to plunge downward (while held).

Thanks Zhorton! Was fun testing all the modes but I'll have to wait till another time for a proper play through. 

I'll try and get estimated shipping costs for UK and US by the end of the day, and I'll do a video tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Mikebloke said:

Thanks Zhorton! Was fun testing all the modes but I'll have to wait till another time for a proper play through. 

I'll try and get estimated shipping costs for UK and US by the end of the day, and I'll do a video tomorrow. 

Oz, too, please!

• Like 1

I want to thank Boojakascha once again for supporting me with making this order, and ensuring a finished product, now that I have tried and tested it, I appreciate even more the work that he has done to design,produce the originals and update for the new order. Please check out his other work on his website and youtube channel in the first post.

Ok everyone! I have updated the first post with shipping costs (including totals) for UK, Europe, United States and Australia, please check it out as well as my paypal details to send money. The post has been updated with a few other details as well, so please read before confirming your order through paypal.

I am working most days of the week still, but I am free Friday and Saturday this week: if anyone is able to pay before then I will aim to get them sent out on those days. Generally Fridays is the most likely day I can send orders out, but if I have a number ready I will try to go out and get them shipped when I can.

If there is any other countries I'm missing, please let me know. Europe should mean anyone in the European Union - but if you aren't in an EU country just let me know and I'll find out if you can have the same price. If anyone is from somewhere not listed (Canada, Mexico, South America, Africa, Asia, New Zealand) let me know and I'll send you a quoted price.

These packages will only be about 40-50g, so they are light as a feather, the first post also includes details for those ordering more than 1, note that you will be limited to tracked deliveries due to value. For insurance purposes, their stated value is £20 each, the price I'm charging per unit.

3 hours ago, Andrew Davie said:

Oz, too, please!

Done! Check out the first post for shipping costs, I've added Australia there.

Here is the promised video showing it off, just to warn my device does decide from time to time to blink a lot, and today it decided to blink a lot, I give warnings when this is about to happen, but it does do it throughout the part of the video where I have footage shown. It shows a copy of the multicard, how to use it, and a couple of cards is shown off specifically Volleyball and Handball.

I've had two members pay for their cards, many thanks, I will get these to my local branch this friday morning. If anyone else would like theirs dispatched on friday, please pay by Midnight tomorrow! Details including my paypal address to send money is in the first post. Please remember to include your address! It is more important than your username! Though please include that too as I'm reserving those who have posted in this topic to ensure they have theirs. I might spread the word a little so the other 20 may find homes too. I will update the first post with status of people's orders when they have paid/packaged/posted. Those that have paid for tracking I will message your tracking code when I send an image of your order. I will make sure everyone gets an image in a PM of the package they should expect with the printed label on it for confirmation.

Many thanks all!

Hello everyone! I have an extra copy of handball, large and small overlays and instructions NO BOX AND NO CARD, but that is why I figured I’d post it here because everyone here will have access to a card 8 through the multicard! My offer for handball is $50, I also have a baseball overlay but that requires pieces if your up for it you could make your own pieces, selling that for $30, extra rifle overlays I have for $20 per both small and large overlays, And I have extra original game overlays for $15 per both small and large if anyone needs any because it’s pretty difficult to get missi mf overlays without buying a whole console. PM if you’re interested!

Thanks those who have paid, I'm off now to post the first 8 cards, I've sent images to those I can so you know what to expect in the coming weeks. Again, we don't know how long these will take to arrive so please be patient. Many of you have paid for tracking, so that should help you. In those cases, I've registered your email addresses in the PayPal transaction for email tracking, it only takes uk mobile numbers tracking wise so I've put mine in so I know roughly where they have gone.

Stupus,i couldn't pm you but I do have an image of your two cards packaged up if you would like to see it. 

Thanks everyone! 

DSC_0558.JPG

• Like 2

Perhaps @ManCaveArcade can help people out with boxes... ps: pm me your address too!

I would say happy 4th of July to those across the pond but I'm British, so tough :P My next planned dispatch date is going to be monday, I'll try and keep to monday and fridays for now, so if you want a monday dispatch please pay by midnight Sunday (any timezone will do :P).

Best regards everyone.