IGNORED

I do love catalogs!!!

18 hours ago, intellivotion said:

enjoy

20200509_152522.jpg

20200509_152447.jpg

20200509_152718.jpg

I'm still waiting for the first CollectorVision and the updated Elektronite. Rev is fine, more or less

Thanks for posting this Simone,because it makes me look through my stuff!?

I have all that except for the blue Intelligentvision booklet which I believe is the same as the green except for the cover color.

I gave that one to a friend!

But I found these and I cant remember when or who I got them from:

20200509_191722.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

I have all that except for the blue Intelligentvision booklet which I believe is the same as the green except for the cover color.

20200509_191722.jpg

Those came out years ago Dale. Was it Psychostormtrooper who made them? ?

4 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

The blue one is the adult version, it writes one game name with an "U". And some of the pages a switched.

BTW. from the description of Same Game & Robots in all InteligentVision catalogs it implies that the first version of that game has no Intellivoice support. 

Edited by Intymike

6 hours ago, Intymike said:

The blue one is the adult version, it writes one game name with an "U". And some of the pages a switched.

BTW. from the description of Same Game & Robots in all InteligentVision catalogs it implies that the first version of that game has no Intellivoice support. 

Thank you for the clarification,Mike!?

• 10 months later...
On 5/9/2020 at 3:30 AM, intellivotion said:

enjoy

20200509_152522.jpg

20200509_152447.jpg

20200509_152718.jpg

I'm still waiting for the first CollectorVision and the updated Elektronite. Rev is fine, more or less

We need to talk. I scanned a lot of the original catalogs back in the day for the Intellivision Library (the INTV ones are all mine).  http://www.intellivision.us/intvlibrary/index.htm

It might be good to update that resource. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mdoerty said:

We need to talk. I scanned a lot of the original catalogs back in the day for the Intellivision Library (the INTV ones are all mine).  http://www.intellivision.us/intvlibrary/index.htm

sure

There's also something of mine in the catalog section of the Intellivision Library. I'd be glad to expand my contribution 

22 hours ago, mdoerty said:

Almost all of the Cartridges and a few of the manuals are from my collection.  It was a fun project.

On 3/13/2021 at 4:36 PM, Humblejack said:

Almost all of the Cartridges and a few of the manuals are from my collection.  It was a fun project.

On 3/12/2021 at 6:15 PM, mdoerty said:

I gave a look to the website and it’s very cool! ? 

There is even some nice pics of the French version of Super Cobra! Where are they coming from?

6 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I gave a look to the website and it’s very cool! ? 

There is even some nice pics of the French version of Super Cobra! Where are they coming from?

The one used in the Library came from my collection.  Back in 2005 (I think that was when this project was done, there were not a vast amount of collectors to draw from like there is now.

9353733_SuperCobraFrench1.thumb.jpg.237a9a8d993db6987cc9ce90bed46305.jpg

1382127648_SuperCobraFrench2.thumb.jpg.0722c28931a8bed8ff8c24c31efd911c.jpg

3 hours ago, Humblejack said:

The one used in the Library came from my collection.  Back in 2005 (I think that was when this project was done, there were not a vast amount of collectors to draw from like there is now.

9353733_SuperCobraFrench1.thumb.jpg.237a9a8d993db6987cc9ce90bed46305.jpg

1382127648_SuperCobraFrench2.thumb.jpg.0722c28931a8bed8ff8c24c31efd911c.jpg

Very nice piece!

Do you have all French Canadian versions made by Parker? I’ve never seen a copy for sale in any website nor forums so far, they must be quite rare...

9 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Very nice piece!

Do you have all French Canadian versions made by Parker? I’ve never seen a copy for sale in any website nor forums so far, they must be quite rare...

FC Super Cobra is one of the rarest Inty games of them all. The rest are fairly easy to find especially on eBay Canada. 

On 5/9/2020 at 8:21 PM, wolfy62 said:

20200509_191722.jpg

I think you got those from me a few years ago.

3 hours ago, cmart604 said:

FC Super Cobra is one of the rarest Inty games of them all. The rest are fairly easy to find especially on eBay Canada. 

Thanks Cmart, I’ll pay more attention to the listings, I don’t remember any Parker French for sale recently, but it’s since few months that I got interested in that sub collection...

26 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Thanks Cmart, I’ll pay more attention to the listings, I don’t remember any Parker French for sale recently, but it’s since few months that I got interested in that sub collection...

You bet. Happy to help. 

• 3 months later...