IGNORED

Currently on eBay...

djrodderz

6 hours ago, djrodderz said:

There is a seller from Australia charging extortionate prices for games that are currently available from Telegames. 

We see them for what they are but will someone new to Lynx collecting be fooled? 

You've got to do your basic research before going on an auction site or else you're going to be fleeced. It's unfortunate for people who use auction sites as their primary resource, but I actually don't have a big problem with that seller's listings. Yes, the prices are far too high, but that simply means that I'd never be one of his customers.

I have a bigger problem with listings with misleading information and extortionate shipping prices, like this Krazy Ace BIN listing. Holy Grail of Lynx collecting? Hardly. And the hardest-ever-to-find-game for the Lynx? Um, no. In addition, the shipping option listed for Canadian buyers is $125 USD. What are they using, a whooping crane? 

For some reason there has always been people who go on eBay without researching and checking out other sites. Might be to do with the little point they achieve every time someone leaves feedback! 

Yes that’s ridiculous. I am

going to ask to see a picture of the cart.

It does look like a recent Telegames print.

Holy grail... hmm that’s another discussion. It’s definitely not this! 

1 hour ago, davidcalgary29 said:

Better not ask the Wizard to draw back the curtains...that box has NEVER BEEN OPENED. We wouldn't want that to decrease the value to $499.98! And that rattling sound inside must be the loose cart. Right? RIGHT?

Haha. It does annoy me as it is the most blatant attempt at flipping something for a ridiculous profit. 

18 hours ago, djrodderz said:

There is a seller from Australia charging extortionate prices for games that are currently available from Telegames. 

We see them for what they are but will someone new to Lynx collecting be fooled? 

For anyone new to Lynx, Telegames UK can be found here: http://www.telegames.co.uk/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=324_63

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BadPricey said:

For anyone new to Lynx, Telegames UK can be found here: http://www.telegames.co.uk/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=324_63

...and just be aware that Pete will often do smaller runs of carts that aren't listed on the site. I had to wait awhile to get Krazy Ace, but did get it. And not for $499.99 USD. :)

Meanwhile, Songbird is a great source for some of Telegames' rarer offerings. 

• Like 1