IGNORED

Intellivision Collector Website

I’m happy to comment that a new website has emerged for the casual & variant driven Intellivision enthusiast. 

I have created Intellivision Collector website at www.intellivisioncollector.com .

With the help of a lot of community leaders in the intellivision scene, the website was created to help people find the games that they love and the ones that they need for their collection. 

I hope everyone visits, signs up (to receive newsletters of new game arrrivals) and spreads the word of this new site. 

I welcome all positive & negative feedback through the website’s “contact us” area in order to help me improve the site for a better customer experience. I’m also reachable through here (PM’s). 

I have currently 421 items listed, and I still have lots more item to put up (hardware, parts & more games). 

There maybe some glitches at first, I tried to work out all the bugs. Just advise me if you encounter one and I’ll be sure to address it promptly. 

Best viewed with Firefox browser.

www.Intellivisioncollector.com

Edited by Kamikazi26
  • Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

More and more items are getting added as soon as I find free time to post. Soon, hardware, Digiplay, Mexican variants, a ton of French Canadians and other commons will be posted. Working on a deal with Homebrew companies to be able to sell/distribute their products as well (including digital downloads - No un-authorized files will be distributed) 

Lots of exciting things underway. Please subscribe to my site’s Newsletters to be the first to know when new items get added. 

Recently added items. 

-over 150 individual game manuals with revision numbers and country of origin. 
-Console manuals

-Pamphlets & brochures

-Game catalogs

new stock coming in next week. 

Thanks!

http://Www.intellivisioncollector.com

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tarzilla said:

I wonder if the software you are using lets you keep everything that has ever gone thru visible, even if it is out of stock. That way it can also be a living growing reference to variations and obscure things.

It actually does, but I choose to keep them not visible as it would just clutter page after page of “unavailable items”. 

all sold items (including price and photos) are stored in an SQL database With the site. It’s just a box I check to make them visible, or remove them from view. 

At anytime, I can revert back and make everything visible (for people’s reference). 

• Like 2