8th   mimo                        116,150  5pts
  9th   MagicMarc-er             113,950  4pts
 10th   carlsson                    82,500  3pts
 11th   jblenkle                     56,650  2pts
 12th   slx                            42,650  2pts

BLOCK ON LEGS: First Steps

1st   therealbountybob         1,755  0pts

2nd   Deteacher                    1,636  8pts
  3rd   Caco                             683  7pts ;)
  4th   MagicMarc-er                 470  6pts
  5th   carlsson                        355  5pts
  6th   pusakat                         149  4pts
  7th   mimo                             125  3pts
  8th   jblenkle                         125  2pts

R10 Poll OPEN :P

22 hours ago, graywest said:

Gyruss: 107,750

Block On Legs: 121

By the way, is it considered cheating to use an auto-fire attachment for my joystick? I haven't done so yet, but hammering the fire button in Gyruss is killing my hand. ?

YES!!!! unless it was the only way someone could play (bad hands etc)... that's why I like the Quickshot Python so I can use thumb button for a bit of respite from the trigger, can also use index or middle finger on the trigger.

Looks like I need to come out or my obrit and head back to earth!

Let's see those votes EVERYONE: R10 Poll OPEN :waving:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, therealbountybob said:

YES!!!! unless it was the only way someone could play (bad hands etc)... that's why I like the Quickshot Python so I can use thumb button for a bit of respite from the trigger, can also use index or middle finger on the trigger.

Fair enough, thanks! That's a good idea about using a stick with a trigger and a thumb button - I'll see if I can dig one of those out.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, McKong said:

Block on legs 578 Level 3. Like it, I got a bit stuck on Level 3 though.

Also I couldn't start the game using the ATR on my 800XL and SIO2SD. Pressing start just bounced me between the high score and title screens

I could only test it on the real hardware and altirra - if there are any options to leave the disk mounted and r/w see if you can try them for me please. It loads each level, titlescreen pics, hsc scores in as it goes.

1 hour ago, carlsson said:

FWIW, the ATR works fine on my 130XE with SIO2SD. Start brings me to the game, but then I got a different Atari model.

Well my brother also has an 800XL and SIO2SD setup and it worked for him. So just something to do with my setup I guess

• Like 1

19 hours ago, McKong said:

Well my brother also has an 800XL and SIO2SD setup and it worked for him. So just something to do with my setup I guess

If you could find out for me it would be useful - I can add some instructions to the manual - my next game will have the same issues. Thanks.

OK WE HAVE A NEW Round 10 Poll and this round is extended until Tuesday 26th 2pm UK time

>>>

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, McKong Bro said:

Gyruss 156300

BOL 1335 - Level 6. 

that's pretty good going already :thumbsup:

should be able to do 1-12 (the original game) but after that or as anyone wishes try some of the other screens using the start on any level feature. Level 8 may take some doing too - hint try double grow pills stand with head in platform above and jump opposite way to bounce across to next platforms  - there's also a jump near the right of the playfield to get up to a pill.

Thanks for playing BOL guys, I hope you are seeing some improvements as you work out the jumping and master the space awareness / dynamics.

Just WOW RT, Just WOW.

Had an idea we could add some quotes I liked the one on atarionline.pl "There is no game like this", we could add some of the bad ones too and make a poster (and by me I mean you! perhaps combine them to your work above...)

Had a couple of Gyruss attempts including interrupting a family facetime to announce "I've just landed on Uranus" and then a pause to ask which Atari game I was playing, don't think they knew anything but it amused me... then I sat on an urn or maybe ern (!)

BOL just played some of the later levels, completed level 12 but 11 and 13 were just too tricky with this sticks not 100% button, what's that you say "it's always the joystick trbb" Damn Right it is :grin:

So by now you should all know:

OK WE HAVE A NEW Round 10 Poll and this round is extended until Tuesday 26th 4pm UK time

Hope everyone is ok ;-)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1