IGNORED

What's Your Favorite Call Of Duty Game?

The Call of Duty series, just like Miami Connection, is my guilty pleasure. I love to just turn my brain off and Shücht, my personal favorites are World at War and (unpopular opinion) Infinite Warfare. If you like the series, what's your favorite?

Edited by Magmavision2000

Well probably World at War, the setup and spread of it was just simply incredible.  But in all fairness I still really love the first two, and they're notably harder since you can't just coward crouch and magically recover from being shot in the head/chest(depending on difficulty) and be fine 3 seconds later. :D  Either way amazing stories on them and they play well, very well.  I should get WW2, it's on a nice fat discount just a hair under $20 now on Steam through the week.

6 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Well probably World at War, the setup and spread of it was just simply incredible. 

I agree, I really love (?) the atmosphere of the game, especially on the European Front, it, in my opinion, shows the horrors of war better than any other COD game (you see actual dead bodies and see a real German officer get executed). The Pacific Theater is also good but only picks up after the blackcat mission. The zombies game mode in WaW is also great, it doesn't focus on the lore and it's more arcade-like than it's successors. 

The multiplayer is also great, I only played it in its twilight years, so I mostly played TDM, but when I got to play the "War" mode, it was pretty intense and fun.

I can't speak to multiplayer as the toxic majority of twats who squat on that regularly make it not fun to tolerate.  With a little warm up since it has been a stretch I could hold my own (not dominate or be wrecked) but it just is un-fun and draining for me in FPS games in general.  Zombies, I'm in the minority, but I had my fun with that in the 80s and 90s with cheesy Corman and other zombie type movies and I'm so sick and burned out on it ever since it turned into some hipster go-to for fun I just walk away. :)  I tried it, just didn't do anything for me.  The campaign is all there is to me and it's a stunner, had it on Wii but the resolution makes this Japanese hill stage later game impossible, PS3 I killed it, repeatedly after that on PC which is all I have it for now.

I did see CODWW2 was $19.50~ currently on special, lowest ever, so I grabbed it, and it's being one slow boring download.

I generally loathe CoD for multiplayer. You can pump a player full of lead and they won't drop. Then they shoot you once in the head and it's night-night.

But I think my favourite is probably World at War. For some reason, that seemed to be a more level multiplayer playing field than any of the other CoD games. Just read what others have said and yeah, the single player was intense ... very intense. Think I have a copy here. Been playing on the 360 again past couple of weeks so might go back to giving it a whirl again.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...