IGNORED

What system do you have the least amount of games for?

In direct opposite of this thread: 

What system do you have the least amount of games for?

For me that would be the Sega Master System with one game... I plan to get more at some point. Also I have a single 5200 game but no way to play it... since I will be able to play the Master System game I count that one...

• Haha 1

Minus the 24 eshop games I own, I only have 2 physical Switch games.

There's also my Vectrex, which I own only 3 games for (minestorm (built-in), Berzerk, and Clean Sweep)

Edited by Magmavision2000

Well that's not hard, and it's a tie too.

Tiger R-Zone and Pokemon Mini -- 2 games each

I would have had a third but a lying Japanese dude didn't ship something he should have, or I'd have 3 on the Mini. :(

Tiger I've got Daytona and Star Wars Jedi Academy.  Pokemon Mini has Pokemon Party Mini and the imported Pokemon Breeder cart(kind of like tamagotchi.)

I think i have the same, 1 pokemon mini game and 1 rzone game. I do have those systems too.

I also have 1 msx game and 1 genesis game and 1 32x game and 1 neo geo game and 1 jaguar game. Those i dont have the systems for.

There are probably some more things i have 1 game for if i keep thinking :)

Ok, if we count formats where we own games but not the system it is easy. For me that would be the Atari 2600 which I own 1 game for but no system (unless I count the Atari Flashback Portable, though it has trouble mating with the physical cartridges).

I have one game each for the SNES, Game Gear, Famicom, and Odyssey 2, but I don't own any of those systems. I had an SNES and sold it, and had *two* Game Gears and apparently sold both (I don't think I meant to) but somehow I ended up still with one game for each.

Of systems I actually have, I have one game specifically for the Sega Master System, although I have four or five SG-1000 games that I feel like would work with it if I got an adapter. (I remember looking into this but never did anything about it and then forgot.) Next would be the NES, for which I have five games.

Ok, on that topic I own several computers for which I don't have any original software. Some barely even saw commercial releases so it would be a life long task to even find one, for instance the VTech Laser 500. Not that eBay is chock full of original tapes for the Comx-35 as well, so in both those cases it is a matter of obtaining dumps on the Internet (for as much as has been dumped) and recreate tapes or files.

9 minutes ago, chuckwalla said:

My SNES collection.

A modest but fun list of titles.

I suppose you don't have a lot of variety in your collection if the system for which you own the least amount of games, still comes up to 21 titles? (or you have a mammoth collection if have gone both deep and wide)

15 hours ago, masschamber said:

timex sinclair, I have 3 games

Me too! I have one game for the Timex Sinclair - The Original Frogger. I don't have the system to play it on though.

As far as systems I own go, I have 8 games for the Sega GameGear and 8 games for the Mattel Aquarius

1 minute ago, cvga said:

Me too! I have one game for the Timex Sinclair - The Original Frogger. I don't have the system to play it on though.

As far as systems I own go, I have 8 games for the Sega GameGear and 8 games for the Mattel Aquarius

I don't have any for the 1000/1500 I have 3 carts for the 2068, flight simulator, super bugs and android.  they're wee tiny little carts too, 

• Like 1

Least amount of games would be for the original Sony PlayStation. Use a PS2 to play with one exception, and am down to just these:

Colony Wars

Destruction Derby

Iron Soldier 3

X-Files
War of the Worlds (had to buy a PAL unit to play)

...and maybe one other I'm forgetting. 

Now that I think about it, I do only have 1 US SNES game, the official R-Type III + Super R-Type multicart. I do not have a US SNES to play it with and it obviously won't fit in my Super Famicom, so I have to use the Super Nt. I only have like 4 or 5 SFC games, too, for that matter. I think it's pretty obvious that I'm not a Nintendo type of dude.