IGNORED

FS: refurbished Sega master system $150 + shipping

I got this master system in an auction lot of video game stuff a few months ago. Since I already have a master system I figure I should see if anyone is looking for one. ?

When I got it it was not working as the caps had expired.. I went ahead and replaced all of the electrolytic caps with a console5 cap kit. I also replaced the 7805 and upon doing that it came back to life in all it's glory!

There were a few superficial plastic cracks that I fused with superglue. They're not invisible repairs but they're solid.

This is an earlier Master system with version 1.3 bios that has snail maze built in but I'll also include an original US release Hang-on/Safari hunt combo cart.

This lot also comes with one controller that I've installed new silicone/carbon buttons in so it will feel like new, a generic power supply, and a generic AV cable.

There you have it, one nicely refurbished master system for your gaming pleasure! Asking $150 plus shipping.

IMG_5151.jpeg

IMG_5154.jpeg

IMG_5155.jpeg

IMG_5156.jpeg

IMG_5158.jpeg

IMG_5159.jpeg

IMG_5160.jpeg

IMG_5161.jpeg

IMG_5162.jpeg

IMG_5164.jpeg