IGNORED

Red sea crossing

Lotionhead

2 hours ago, Lotionhead said:

So why dont i see red sea crossing in the rarity charts?

the rarity charts have not been updated for some time.  it's one of the many things that @Albert has on the list to do, but it is not a high priority so the updating is not imminent (please correct me if wrong.  thanks!).

prices (as others have mentioned) are determined more by demand on the open market than by actual rarity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kennybrooks said:

Both of the other two were sold at the same time on two different auction sites and both went for just over $10000 each.

There was at least two more sold since then and while it was in the thousands of dollars it didn't hit $10k, I don't recall the actual sale price but it wasn't even close to that number. There was one without an end label that sold as well. I think that one went for around $3k, IIRC.

So here's the deal i live in alaska and have a fairly large property that has a lot of out buildings a shop and some old mobile homes that have been imploding in on them selfs. The property was previously my wifes grandparents which we bought. I like to explore old places metal detect rock and fossil hunt, mushroom hunt ect.So some days ago during one of our mushroom "morel in  paticular" hunts i remember that there was an old ceramic xmas tree in the trailer so i decided to go inside and get it i have been in this trailer a couple of times before but the condition of the floor, mold, roof caving in, and trash/smell kept me from exploring to deeply. While i find to tree i see an old artari in a box under a box of 8 tracks. So i grab the box with the artari 2600, a 7800, a intella vision, and a colecovision and a assortment of loose carts for each. This trailer has not had anyone in it since about year 2005 when her uncle moved in with her mother. And this is the cart i found when i got home.

20200511_192235.jpg

20200511_192229.jpg

20200511_192246.jpg

20200511_192219.jpg

20200511_192210.jpg

20200511_192222.jpg

1 minute ago, ubersaurus said:

I’m happy to help with providing release dates and a few devs!

Thank you!  When I get this done I will definitely be enlisting the community to flesh out the new features I'll be adding, as well as descriptions and more media for titles in the database. 

..Al

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Albert said:

Thank you!  When I get this done I will definitely be enlisting the community to flesh out the new features I'll be adding, as well as descriptions and more media for titles in the database. 

..Al

I think I submitted the game info for Ewok Adventure about 15 years ago so you have that one sitting at the ready ...lol..

25 minutes ago, high voltage said:

What's this version all about. I think I've purchased this from Mayhem. And yes, I bought the magazine from USA ebay.

Red Sea Crossing official remake with Christianity Today magazine, advert from October 7. 1983

You're really batting a thousand over the last 24 hrs. As if you don't know exactly what that repro is :roll:

45 minutes ago, Shawn said:

You're really batting a thousand over the last 24 hrs. As if you don't know exactly what that repro is :roll:

Well yes, 'repro', I almost knew that,  but this is somehow different? Who made this 'numbered' version? Why?

Edited by high voltage

2 minutes ago, high voltage said:

Well yes, 'repro' but this is somehow different? Or?

This topic is about the real Red Sea Crossing this new user from Alaska just found. It's not about the repro copy you have no idea of what you purchased. Go away.

I guess I would be in the jealous camp too, but I really hope he can find the cassette, manual, and/or coloring book more. I want to see those things for my own curiosity and so they can be recorded as I would hate for them to be lost forever.

Plus I want to see how much a complete Red Sea Crossing would go for in an open auction.

Edited by jeremiahjt