IGNORED

Red sea crossing

Lotionhead

The cartridges all look to be in pretty decent shape surprisingly, but those Coleco controllers are in terrifying condition though.

One looks like it has considerable mold and water damage, the other may as well (I see the disc sticker is gone, and white residue on it).

Thankfully, they are removable and replaceable if the console itself is salvageable.

5 hours ago, Shawn said:

Please elaborate as I'm sure from such apost you have details that should be shared.

We already went through all this before. It was covered in detail; too much detail in fact. So much so, that in agreement with others here, I realized that saying less was better then saying too much, and so it was edited it out. See the thread linked below here. Particularly page 2.

No worries supergun if i decide to sell it i have no problem getting it verified by an expert, i know for a fact that no one has been in there since around 2005 "where i found the cart" which is before the first cat was found. You could be help me with further verification, what can i photo better. Can the cart safely be opened the way it is or does it have screws under the label. Also who would be the expert to have look at it.

Spoiler

Edited by Lotionhead

Tavi the coleco was found mid room where the roof was collapsing in so its definitely water damaged. The carts where found in the corner of the same room with the 7800 and 2600 out of harms way to an extent. Found another 8 or so carts completely water damaged most unreadable left up there.