IGNORED

There's a WOF2 for game.com on eBay

17 hours ago, atari2600land said:

People, this is probably the only console left not to have ANY homebrew ANYTHING on it.

I don't think there's any Cassettevision Homebrew, what about Telstar Arcade? It would be interesting to see some homebrew on the Game.com though.

Edited by Magmavision2000

7 hours ago, DragonGrafx-16 said:

I saw the CD32 but didn't see the X lol

lol I guess that works!

Now that I think about it and some discussion last night in the TurboGrafx thread, I don't think there are any homebrew games for the SuperGrafx, either, unless you count the unfinished SuperGrafx port of R-Type and the 2 tech demos that I know of for the system.

2 minutes ago, Steven Pendleton said:

But it needs to be for 32X and also require the CD. As far as I know, there are no homebrews that are like that. Pier Solar is the closest, but it doesn't require the 32X.

Well, duh, my brain just skipped right over the CD part.

27 minutes ago, Black_Tiger said:

Chilly Willy's 32X port of Wolfenstein has the option to run a redbook soundtrack through the Sega/Mega-CD. So it's even more obscure by being a 32XCD cart/CD combo homebrew.

I didn't know about this one! I knew about the 32X port, but not that it has a CD soundtrack. I might have to look into that. I'm not sure if that counts since I'm wondering about something that absolutely requires both addons, but it's probably the closest thing there is right now.

Why the hell is it so much? Wheel of fortune 2 isn't rare (as far as I'm aware, I've got two copies myself)

I too would like to see a homebrew attempted on game.com, but don't see it happening as it's pretty universally hated. Specwise, it's a pretty decent system, but saddled with that multiscan screen, most any action game will likely look bad, but heck, trying to overcome system limitations is supposedly one of the reasons many people code for old limited systems anyways.

Yes it is. It's the rarest game.com game made. And you have two of them? Winning bid was $290 by the way.

Can you or anyone confirm it really hit retail? I was talking to another collector and he said that it was only send out as a „sorry“ by the manufacturer for some delayed title, and never was sold through stores.

I am still hoping to get some first hand information on that game...