IGNORED

2020 Harmony Games Announcemnt

Thomas Jentzsch

3 hours ago, Thomas Jentzsch said:

Is it possible to join the club? Makes it easier to follow it.

its a public club any atari Age member can join and they just follow each round by clicking on the Follow square next to the topic

Edited by Dan Iacovelli

the fact that you have posted here means you in the  club its an public club no joining needed its like the forum just our own section for AVC Online,Harmony Game etc.
Had figured doing a club where you members have to join but think this better

Edited by Dan Iacovelli

1 minute ago, Thomas Jentzsch said:

Problem is, that this club doesn't show up in my list of clubs I have joined. So I always have to search for it.

thats because this is a public club as its open to public members of AA, I  have tried  forum where members have to register either at Atari users.net and free forums and no one joined for it. if there was a way to switch from public to open I would do that but don't think its possible. you can always follow the club it self and notifications on post. just because harmony games is active section I have other topics I need post on which I will be doing later this week

1 hour ago, Dan Iacovelli said:

its a public club any atari Age member can join and they just follow each round by clicking on the Follow square next to the topic

In open clubs, you just need to post something and you are joined.

In closed clubs, you need approbation to join.

• Like 1