IGNORED

Coming Soon From BSR

Thanks to an arrangement with Rev, Blue Sky Rangers have acquired boxes, manuals and overlays for several games previously published as bootlegs. We will be making 25 copies of each of these available in the coming weeks. They will be using different shells and labels than the previous releases, and the boxes will be modified with stickers. Except for BSR splash screens, they should be the same ROM images as previously released, with perhaps one minor exception. I will add more details as we get closer.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, CharonPDX said:

25 copies each?

Well, these are going to either immediately disappear, never to be seen in public again; or a few will be snatched up by eBay scalpers, who will list them for $1000+ shortly thereafter.

Or, lovingly cherished in the original purchasers collection until the day he passes! 

• Like 4

There are definitely a few games I have been keen (yes I said keen) to get my grubby maple syrup fingers on. 

Should one of them pop up I’ll be on it like CMART on a French manual with an accent grave that points in the wrong direction.  

Maybe that’s harsh.  The pandemic has hardened me.  (That’s what she ... nope, I’m too classy for that) 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Sinjinhawke said:

There are definitely a few games I have been keen (yes I said keen) to get my grubby maple syrup fingers on. 

Should one of them pop up I’ll be on it like CMART on a French manual with an accent grave that points in the wrong direction.  

Maybe that’s harsh.  The pandemic has hardened me.  (That’s what she ... nope, I’m too classy for that) 

Bahahahaha! Well played. That variation is so hard to find! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, stupus said:

25 copies!?! That should go over like a pregnant polevaulter.

But i will take all 25 copies please....lol

No just 1 of each is fine :)

If you buy all 25 of each,please reserve 1 of each for me.

Thank you!?