IGNORED

Coming Soon From BSR

6 hours ago, BSRSteve said:

Nothing has sold out, so I am leaving orders open through the end of the week, when I expect to receive the screws that I expect to work with the blue shells. At that time, I can start fulfilling orders. There is still a chance that I will make new boxes for some of these games, but so far, that has not been necessary, though still quite a few people did not follow through on their "count me in"

I hope that loyal people who have endeavored to send you the private message as soon as the sell has started will obtain their whole request having precedence on other people that sent them more later on, beyond your original sale ending time. Thanks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BSRSteve said:

If I get enough interest, I will get new boxes, manuals and overlays and make additional copies. These would be INSTEAD of the modified boxes from Rev. So far, there is not enough interest, so except for possibly making the Party Line album cartridge, the rest of these games will likely be just these 25, unless the interest level is up by the end of the week.

Is there a list of games available?

2 hours ago, BSRSteve said:

Not yet.....

Thats quite surprising. I agree with the others above who hope those of us that ordered on the designated day will be given order priority. The blue shell games were definitely my purchase priority....they are pretty unique in my opinion :) thanks again!

15 minutes ago, Emanuele said:

Is there a list of games available?

16 hours ago, BSRSteve said:

Nothing has sold out, so I am leaving orders open through the end of the week, when I expect to receive the screws that I expect to work with the blue shells. At that time, I can start fulfilling orders. There is still a chance that I will make new boxes for some of these games, but so far, that has not been necessary, though still quite a few people did not follow through on their "count me in"

Let me know if the original orders fall through, I’m interested in the games that I don’t have.

I'm surprised that initial orders have been so slow, but I wonder if that's partly because the Memorial Day holiday had people traveling and spending time outside—for the first time in a long time, in some cases.

(I admit that I was late getting my order in, but in my case I can blame an early morning power/internet outage!)

11 minutes ago, russ99 said:

Let me know if the original orders fall through, I’m interested in the games that I don’t have.

Nothing is sold out yet, if I counted right. Only Blow Out and Hard Hat are close to sold out. (2 and 3 left, respectively) 

Edited by BSRSteve

On 5/18/2020 at 9:25 PM, Lathe26 said:

Regarding Magic Carousel, will it be the same or similar ROM previously sold?  Understandably, might have some title screen change but will there be any other changes to the code?  Just curious.

Never heard back on whether Magic Carousel's bugs got fixed.  Any word on that?

3 hours ago, Lathe26 said:

Never heard back on whether Magic Carousel's bugs got fixed.  Any word on that?

I am sorry. I don't really know if we are using a modified ROM. I think it is either the ROM from Intellivison Lives or Rev's ROM (if they are different).