IGNORED

Coming Soon From BSR

On 12/5/2020 at 3:15 AM, mr_me said:

You mean Pole Position and Commando?  Not sure if they own the code to Dig Dug. At these quantities, the cost of licenses will significantly add to the price of each cartridge.  They'll end up being more expensive than the original cartridges.

Commando is generic enough and doesn't resemble the original Capcom game that it would be fine to release with a different name.

The only Pole Position would need to change besides the title and track names would be the blimp and banner message.

With tweaks to these new releases.  ECS games made to work without and ECS etc.

For the love of all that is good....  Make Mud Buggies steer like Auto Racing.  Or give control options like Motocross.  I want to like this game.  But I just hate the control scheme.

I know it is tooooo late for these carts.  But maybe, buy the cart, get the updated rom?

Either way, thank you for putting these carts out.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Stadium Mud Buggies and Partyline ordered.  Doesn’t look like eBay combines shipping or maybe I didn’t notice.   

I had that before. Ask the Blue Sky Rangers for combined shipping.

add: it worked for me this time. Ordered two games and paid shipping once.

Edited by Intymike
  • Like 1

So, apparently, our $10 off $200 promotion interferes with the ability to ask for an invoice in order to combine shipping. This morning (around 9:30 PST, I think) I attempted to set up calculated combined shipping, though I am not sure how that works, exactly. For items that ship in boxes, it is supposed to subtract 5 ounces from the weight of the package after the first item. It seemed to help a couple of German orders. I am less sure how well it works with more than two items. We can also refund excessive shipping.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, BSRSteve said:

So, apparently, our $10 off $200 promotion interferes with the ability to ask for an invoice in order to combine shipping. This morning (around 9:30 PST, I think) I attempted to set up calculated combined shipping, though I am not sure how that works, exactly. For items that ship in boxes, it is supposed to subtract 5 ounces from the weight of the package after the first item. It seemed to help a couple of German orders. I am less sure how well it works with more than two items. We can also refund excessive shipping.

I sent a request on eBay to combine shipping to reduce cost. If is not possibile or too complicated let eBay calculate automatically the cost reduction also a partial refund is a good way.

8 hours ago, intellivotion said:

I'm late to the party and all the first 25 copies are gone.

I hope Jason's crystal sphere works properly

Lol, more of an uneducated hunch.  I have no affiliation with BSR and no insider info.  Just basing this on the abundance of Spiker, KOTM, and Super Pro Billiards games they released.  I doubt these are being limited.  More likely due to Covid delays or limitations of being a small operation.

1 hour ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Lol, more of an uneducated hunch.  I have no affiliation with BSR and no insider info.  Just basing this on the abundance of Spiker, KOTM, and Super Pro Billiards games they released.  I doubt these are being limited.  More likely due to Covid delays or limitations of being a small operation.

Here is the full situation and story.

We got 200 copies of manuals, boxes, overlays and cartridge labels for both titles, and also have received 100 copies of the cartridges themselves. As of this moment, 50 copies of the boxes have been assembled, but only 25 have been shrink-wrapped (and in fact, not all 25 of the Party Lines have been shrinked yet, but are expected today or tomorrow). I expect to have the second 25 by next weekend, and the other 50 may not be far behind. The second hundred depends on when we can get more cartridges, but hopefully not too long. 200 copies is more than we have sold of Spiker to date, so I don't anticipate a long-term problem, we perhaps should have waited a little longer to start selling.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1