IGNORED

WTB: Arcadia 2001 Games

Cebus Capucinis

What the hey, now that I have the Arcadia working, might as well try to complete the collection. Looking for US releases.....boxed. I'm becoming a big boy now and moving to CIB stuff. ;) At minimum cart/box/manual/overlays.

Here's the list:

3D Bowling
 Alien Invaders
 American Football
 Baseball
 Brain Quiz
 Breakaway
 Capture
 Cat Trax
 Escape
 Grand Slam Tennis
 Jungler
 Missile War
 Ocean Battle
 Red Clash
 Soccer
 Space Attack
 Space Mission
 Space Raiders
 Space Vultures
 Spiders
 Star Chess
 Tanks A Lot

20 minutes ago, Tombstone said:

Just for clarify, are you looking for complete as in: box, cart, manual, warranty leaflet, overlays, and catalog?

As complete as I can get them. At least box, cart, manual, overlays. Leaflet and catalog are nice but not as necessary

5 hours ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

Everything boxed since I'm starting fresh! I assume they're all cart/manual/overlays?

The ones that I have that have cart, box, manual, overlays are: Cat Trax, Space Raiders, Alien Invaders, Ocean Battle, American Football, Breakaway, Capture, and Jungler. Jungler's box is in fairly rough shape. Also, I do not believe that Breakaway and Alien Invaders had overlays in the first place. My personal collection copies do not have overlays and there is no mention of them in either of their respective manuals (the other games with overlays DO mention inserting the overlays in the instruction manuals).

I could do $85 plus shipping for all of them, or $55 plus shipping for all but Ocean Battle (which is very uncommon). I am at zip code 95973, so shipping to Tucson should not be that bad through FedEx.

34 minutes ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

The deal is sealed! Will edit this later but still looking for the rest of the US Arcadia collection to start! CIB (cart, manual, overlays - warranty/catalog aren't necessary but are nice) only. The list is as follows:

[Edit list in here later]

Good luck in your hunt for the 2-3 toughest ones.  Seems like they never come up for sale, especially CIB. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just to echo what was said above, good luck on the "Holy Trinity" of GST, Spiders, and Red Clash, and hope that Pleiades and Funky Fish really didn't get US releases.

If you're really dedicated to this set, look up the 2017 Arcadia NOS hoard, where an Ebay seller from rural Kansas put up a bunch of Arcadia games that she'd bought in bulk on clearance back in the day. That one haul more than doubled the number of known surviving copies of some titles, including GST, even though some were in bad condition. She even joined up here, and could potentially still have a few copies of GST.

• 3 months later...