IGNORED

FS: Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 and PC Game and Controller Lot - ***SOLD***

eightbit

I normally do not do this, but my neighbor who is a really nice guy gave me a bundle of games and a controller to help him sell. Apparently is degenerate son who was living with him (his son is in his 30's) and helping him pay the rent bailed out on him and took off leaving his poor dad to handle the bills alone. The guy left some items and knowing I am a game person (I think my whole town knows that) he had asked me if I could sell these for him.

Now, I have no way of testing any of this. I have no modern consoles at all. I checked all game boxes and everything appears to be in good condition and complete except for Age Of Empires (which is missing the first disk), Oblivion (which is also missing the first disk), and Battle Field 3 and Medal of Honor (which are disk only). The controller feels like it is in nice shape and there were no leaking batteries in it so that is good. I just put a fresh set of batteries on it and it is working (seeking for a console).

I told him I would try to get him $100 for the lot. Anyone interested? It would be $100 plus shipping  $95 shipped $85 shipped $65 $55 SHIPPED.  I will use priority mail flat rate medium box. PM if interested.

***SOLD***

IMG_20200515_093649.jpg

IMG_20200515_093709.jpg

IMG_20200515_093715.jpg

IMG_20200515_093728.jpg

IMG_20200515_093754.jpg

IMG_20200515_093804.jpg

IMG_20200515_093810.jpg

Edited by eightbit

Hi eightbit, I just don't see a ton of value here. If it were me trying to monetize this quickly, then I would list it all on Facebook marketplace (avoid shipping costs) for $40. I think you would find a buyer there because some of the games (Last of Us, GTA V, skate 3) still hold some value. Just trying to be helpful and I don't mean to thread crap. Good luck.

1 hour ago, Jdm101518 said:

Hi eightbit, I just don't see a ton of value here. If it were me trying to monetize this quickly, then I would list it all on Facebook marketplace (avoid shipping costs) for $40. I think you would find a buyer there because some of the games (Last of Us, GTA V, skate 3) still hold some value. Just trying to be helpful and I don't mean to thread crap. Good luck.

I never use facebook marketplace...and certainly not about to meet strangers during a pandemic ;)

I am willing to accept offers here. There's some value to this....just the controller and keypad are worth that $40.

• Like 1