IGNORED

Interest check: Boxed IntellivisionRevolution Overlay Set

This is an interest check for a new overlays set for the IntellivisionRevolution (click for link) released games. And most likely other publisher's overlays as well.  Exact titles TBD. There is an opportunity for volume 2 and maybe even volume 3 if sales suffice. Price range currently estimated at $50 to $65 USD plus shipping.

Overlays have been requested many times over the years and this makes sense as most of the games are available as free ROMS in the Free Games Vault (click for link).

The IntellivisionRevolution Overlay Set will be sold exclusively on IntellivisionCollector website (click for link). The box set will be professionally manufactured and will include high quality overlays and a booklet. This is a must have if only downloaded the ROMs and are missing the overlays.

Please post of you are interested in a copy, and how many. This will be cross posted between here and Facebook groups. Please only show interest in one group as i don't want to double count interests.

Thanks!

• Like 4

This overlay set will be good for people that want to play the games from the vault,  and don’t want to keep opening boxes to get overlays.  

Yes, the life of a collector is hectic sometimes, getting wear and tear on those homebrews!  Ha. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Rev said:

This overlay set will be good for people that want to play the games from the vault,  and don’t want to keep opening boxes to get overlays.  

Wait, the first post says this set will come in a box.

Maybe put a clear sleeve on the outside of the box that the overlays can stay in. Then nobody would have to open the box to use them!!

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, mthompson said:

Wait, the first post says this set will come in a box.

Maybe put a clear sleeve on the outside of the box that the overlays can stay in. Then nobody would have to open the box to use them!!

Each overlay will come  shrinkwrapped and individual serial numbers for each overlay!   

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

Intellivotion wants one for sure,he just hasn't seen this thread yet.

We were likely separated at birth,so I can vouch for him.

3 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

one?  he buys at least 2 of everything!

2 hours ago, Rev said:

The birth flaps are wide open!

hahaha. I have no more secrets with you, amigos.

I'm in for two, as correctly predicted.

One is 100% for me, the second copy is 50% for me and 50% as a support to the producer. So I normally buy only 1.5 copies for me. I know, I'm more complicated than I look like.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2