IGNORED

Interest check: Boxed IntellivisionRevolution Overlay Set

12 hours ago, the1hatman said:

Speaking of Sears sets... I currently have a CIB copy of Roulette in very nice condition that I need to unload. Time for Hatman's Meager Wares to make a comeback!

it's the one I miss (+ Hockey manual)

hmmmm, send me some explicit pics, possibly in various positions, to see if it's my type :grin:

On 5/17/2020 at 3:03 AM, the1hatman said:

Speaking of Sears sets... I currently have a CIB copy of Roulette in very nice condition that I need to unload. Time for Hatman's Meager Wares to make a comeback!

On 5/17/2020 at 10:52 AM, intellivotion said:

it's the one I miss (+ Hockey manual)

hmmmm, send me some explicit pics, possibly in various positions, to see if it's my type :grin:

hey, Mr. the1hatman, did you put me in your "ignore user" list?

2 hours ago, the1hatman said:

Well yeah! I don't trust you shifty Italian types.

;)

show me explicit pics of your Sears Roulette in multiple positions. If it's alright this Italian guy (and now my voice turns a bit raspy) is gonna make you an offer you can't refuse...

Thanks everyone. 

With the amount of interest I’ve received over the weekend in this forum, private messages, & all the Facebook groups, We are moving ahead with this project. 

there will be further posts with more details on box art,  which games will be included in Vol 1, and any additional info here in this post. 

Please take the time (if you haven’t yet) to register at my site.

Thanks for the support!

Edited by Kamikazi26
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Kamikazi26 said:

Thanks everyone. 

With the amount of interest I’ve received over the weekend in this forum, private messages, & all the Facebook groups, We are moving ahead with this project. 

there will be further posts with more details on box art,  which games will be included in Vol 1, and any additional info here in this post. 

Thanks for the support!

Can you please confirm that this box set will NOT contain tasteful nudes of Rev? If so, I am interested, although I suspect this is just another of his ploys to send nudes to everyone. 

1 minute ago, cmart604 said:

Can you please confirm that this box set will NOT contain tasteful nudes of Rev? If so, I am interested, although I suspect this is just another of his ploys to send nudes to everyone. 

Wait!  What game would those overlays belong with?  Did Custer's Revenge come out for Intellivision?  Ohhh!  Beat em and ....

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

Hahahahaha. The terms and conditions in place may allow him to do that. :)  just sayin’... No promises. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kamikazi26 said:

Thanks everyone. 

Thanks for the support!

I just submitted a comment below my name and e-mail on your site and it wouldn't take it.

Basically it said thank you for making these sets,great stuff!

Awesome. ??

Yeah,I just tried again. I cant leave a comment there. But I am totally in!!!

Edited by wolfy62
Added content.

1 hour ago, cmart604 said:

Don't put such a qualifier as "tasteful" when talking about nudes of Rev.

He has plenty of distasteful nude pics, too, and we don't want them included either :ahhhhh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wolfy62 said:

I just submitted a comment below my name and e-mail on your site and it wouldn't take it.

Awesome. ??

Oh?

I’m sorry about that. Still working out a few bugs. I’ll see what’s going on there and get back to you. 

thanks for the comment. 

Edited by Kamikazi26
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wolfy62 said:

Awesome. ??

Wolfy62

Thanks for the heads up. I fixed the bug. If you were signed into your profile, it would work. If you were not signed in, it hung up. 

issue corrected. 

?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. Please bare in mind that this is only an interest check to see how many units to produce. I’m not taking reservations at this time. Announcements will be made via my website newsletters first, then on here and Facebook groups. Production is being organized, and I’m working through some details with Rev.

Please be sure to subscribe to my site for up-to-date information, and receive newsletters as soon as I get new stock and new items for sale.

Https://www.intellivisioncollector.com

• Like 1