IGNORED

Frog Crossing (Channel F)

I decided Skiing was too boring, so I decided to look through and see what I could do. I came across the Frog Crossing thing I started on. At the time I quit, I quit because I thought it was going to be too difficult for me to program. But now I think I can do it.

frogcrossing4.png.f666440fe7b3f5556c02e6da37d4eafe.png

I will put the score in the upper white space. And I made it so if the frog got hit by land while jumping to the upper part, he dies. But I don't know whether he should land on the green part or the blue part.

Also, I thought of a way that I can keep track of which spaces are open. I'm going to assign a variable (lisu 2, lisl 6) to keep track of this. I figure I can use the bits (0-open, 1-not open) to see whether the frog has landed there already or not. So, for example, if spaces 1, 4, and 6 are open, it'd look like this: %01101011. (the last two bits don't matter. I'll just set them to on because the frog can't land there anyway.) The only problem with this is I don't know how to check to see whether a certain bit is on or off. Is there even a way to do that?

Perhaps I'll make this into a "Trimerous 2" cart. Might as well if I have room to spare, which I have tons. I'm not happy with the way Elevator Events or Skiing turned out.

Other than that, the Trimerous testing cartridge is in the middle of its long trek here to the United States. And e5frog and I were just talking about box designs yesterday.

The current build of Frog Crossing is below.

frog4.zip

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...