IGNORED

Favorite basic and extended basic games

Tornadoboy

Just thought I'd take a stroll down memory lane :D

My list off the top of my head in no particular order...

Basic

- Tick World

- Cars and Carcases

- Frazzle

- Maze of Ariel

- TI Trek

- Robot Jokes (we used to hack it in school to say all kinds of jokes it was never intended to :P )

- Mad Libs (same as above)

- Jumping Jack

- Motorcross

- Camel

- Chuckaluck (correct name? Yahtzee like game)

- Close Encounters of the Simon Kind

- Zap-A-Ball

Xbasic

- Meltdown

- Bird Brain

- Cavern Quest

- Window Washer

- Survival

- Bladerunner

- Mean Streets

- Blackbeard's Treasure

- Meteor Rescue

- Bee Line

- Tower

Edited by Tornadoboy
  • Like 1

TI Trek sure brings back memories!  If there was ever a candidate for compiling and turning it into a faster running cartridge BIN this is one.  Maybe it already has and I've forgotten.  It was one of those games I had from my earliest TI days and loading everything from cassette.

Great idea for a thread!  ?

16 hours ago, INVISIBLE said:

TI Trek sure brings back memories!  If there was ever a candidate for compiling and turning it into a faster running cartridge BIN this is one. 

It seems to me I saw somewhere that it had been done, but I couldn't tell you where to find it. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Tornadoboy said:

It seems to me I saw somewhere that it had been done, but I couldn't tell you where to find it. 

Thanks.  I'll go look in the repository, it's highly probable I could have forgotten.

-- EDIT --

Sure enough!  It's downloadable in << THIS MESSAGE >>

Growing old sucks!

Edited by INVISIBLE
Updated due to lousy memory!

I just remembered another one: "Mr. T" or maybe it was "The Game of Mr. T" which was in extended basic and pretty funny, if I remember it said on the title screen "I pity da fool who plays this game!" :D 

I can't remember if there were more levels but there was one where you had to get his head across the screen while avoiding scissors that were trying to cut his mohawk, and another where you had to run back in forth with something like a shopping cart to catch things that were falling, kind of like Atari's Kaboom. 

Edited by Tornadoboy

49 minutes ago, Tornadoboy said:

I just remembered another one: "Mr. T" or maybe it was "The Game of Mr. T" which was in extended basic and pretty funny, if I remember it said on the title screen "I pity da fool who plays this game!" :D 

I can't remember if there were more levels but there was one where you had to get his head across the screen while avoiding scissors that were trying to cut his mohawk, and another where you had to run back in forth with something like a shopping cart to catch things that were falling, kind of like Atari's Kaboom. 

I'd actually like to play that. Anyone have a dsk image or ti-files of it?