IGNORED

Looking for Atari Jaguar cd games

Allagecollector

Highlander rules!! Completed it first in immortal mode (code) then in mortal mode... What a day! It helps that you Love highlander animated series and also the epic track Highlander with the best band in the world called Lost horizon!! Never dubt the power of that exclusive exclusive game om jag cd. Get it and stab that sword towards legendry. 

• Like 1

Do you guys seriously love Highlander?  I tried it once for maybe 20 minutes and thought it was hot trash, and I always thought that was the general consensus as well.  I'll gladly give it another shot if you gents think it's worth it.

Subforum or not, yeah i like that game, the animated series i got om dvd and Lost horizon is among my favorite bands, Im honest. I like all the games i got on jag cd. Maybe i can stand with it growing up with tons and tons of bad Amiga games and i Love the sucky jaguar era, its the way it is. I bought the system for brutal sports football and have enjoyed Every game i have added with a Few exeptions.

Edited by Atlantis

17 hours ago, PFG 9000 said:

Do you guys seriously love Highlander?  I tried it once for maybe 20 minutes and thought it was hot trash, and I always thought that was the general consensus as well.  I'll gladly give it another shot if you gents think it's worth it.

Hand on my heart: it's the very best Highlander game I ever played. ?

• Like 1