IGNORED

ATR Image Explorer - browser based disassembler for Atari .BAS, XEX, ATR and other files.

rossum

Rossum,

Love this.

The small Atascii Editor Keyboard is brilliant. Plus the Disassembly on Binary and Basic files.

I can't think of to many more features that could be added, but is there a way to convert a binary file to Basic Data statements and then added to a Basic Program?

Thanks so much,

Doug

I have a request concerning the output window that's been turned into a text editor. Can we get an option to turn the word wrap off, so that the "wrap" happens on a character level, at the margin selected, and as a result ends up looking exactly like it should on a real machine's output?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

This program is a "must have" when working with ATR files. Love it!

If you find the time, could you add a feature?

When displaying in Raw Sectors and Raw Data, could you display Internal Characters along with ATASCII Characters.

Thank you so much,

Doug

• 5 months later...

Reviving this older thread after a few months. I'm coming in late to the game, having missed it completely last year. The only reason I found it was that @TGB1718 started a new thread asking about it. This is such an easy to use, yet powerful, useful little tool, and the updates it received in such a short time are amazing.

I haven't made it through all of the pages of this thread yet, but is there any way that some sort of directory print option, or save a directory listing to a text file, or something along those lines could be added? If it's already there, I must've missed it.

Thanks for this awesome tool! I love it!

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

What an amazing tool... I especially like loading Atari BASIC files and viewing proper rendering of listings in browser. Good idea with embeding default Atari font.

ATR and image file viewing is also great, not to mention everything I missed out.

Thank for this amazing tool.

1 hour ago, Mclaneinc said:

I wonder if @rossum has any further plans for this... It's such a good util it deserves to keep getting updates if people can think of things for it..

I know there was a huge flurry of updates as ideas came in for it, but it's been a while.  I actually wish I had weekends again to spend time learning Assembly.  I bought a book and everything!  Ha!

• Like 1

Possible feature request.

1) Could it allow selecting several files and dragging them in and out of ATR images?

2) Creating blanks atr?

3) Formatting

I know a few other tools also do this, but it would be nice to have one tool that does it all.

Thank you.

• 5 months later...

Super wow!

Fantastic tool, I use it very often now.

And it calls for one more feature which I would be pleased if it existed... a way to create an png image of Atari BASIC listing.

It would be useful for the purposes I need, because copying files to text editor don't make sense of known reasons of different code tables.

AtasciiPad tool is great, but doesn't fullfill my needs.

Thanks again for such a great tool.

2 hours ago, Gury said:

And it calls for one more feature which I would be pleased if it existed... a way to create an png image of Atari BASIC listing.

It would be useful for the purposes I need, because copying files to text editor don't make sense of known reasons of different code tables.

You can always use the ATASCII Printer online service to list Atari BASIC and TurboBasic XL tokenized files, or any listing in ATASCII charset.

It won't create PNG but some BMP images that can be printed just as an old style magazine. The number of BMP images depends on the size of the file and the selected line size, in order to paginate them.

• Like 1

Hi, first of all great program it helps me a lot. Then I discovered something that I don't know if it's a bug or an option. Since the version that lets you edit a basic program something strange happens.The program renames all variables by itself on the screen. The original remains of course as it was. Is this intentional and if so can it be turned off? This happens only with a *.BAS with a *.LST it remains correct. See attachment. First with the old Version from May 2020 then the newest. The Programm has not been changed.

May252020 ok.jpg

1899344688_NewestVersion.thumb.jpg.97cebc8e5c2e3af50d0063ddc2104a05.jpg

Edited by boson
  • Like 3