rossum

ATR Image Explorer - browser based disassembler for Atari .BAS, XEX, ATR and other files.

Rossum,

Love this.

The small Atascii Editor Keyboard is brilliant. Plus the Disassembly on Binary and Basic files.

I can't think of to many more features that could be added, but is there a way to convert a binary file to Basic Data statements and then added to a Basic Program?

Thanks so much,

Doug

Rossum, you are one hell of a prolific coder, thank you ever so much...

I'm sure others will find stuff for you to add (as if there isn't enough already)..

Stay safe

Paul.

• Like 3

On 6/2/2020 at 8:18 PM, rossum said:

Thanks again; lots of nice additions.

Font size for the disassembly and hex views is smaller now (at least in Opera & Firefox). Was this done on purpose? I definitely prefer them to be several sizes bigger.

• Like 1

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Rossum for doing this. I have a request if possible. It would be great if like the picture files, we could look at Printshop, Newsroom, Rubber Stamp, etc. clipart disks.

• Like 1

You can use the code from my PrintSheet post to see how to parse a PrintShop library disk.  It has code to find the directory and read each image & print them out eight across, along with their names.

I have a request concerning the output window that's been turned into a text editor. Can we get an option to turn the word wrap off, so that the "wrap" happens on a character level, at the margin selected, and as a result ends up looking exactly like it should on a real machine's output?

• Like 1

This program is a "must have" when working with ATR files. Love it!

If you find the time, could you add a feature?

When displaying in Raw Sectors and Raw Data, could you display Internal Characters along with ATASCII Characters.

Thank you so much,

Doug