IGNORED

Atari800MacX V5.0.2

skr

3 hours ago, pedgarcia said:

In the release tab, there is a ready-to-install DMG file of the new version as well.

I´m somehow used to download the whole project as I´m still trying to understand the code and apply my own fixes (which I didn´t get very far with).

3 hours ago, MrFish said:

It's also on his website. IDK, maybe people forgot about it...

Atari800MacX

Great. It wasn´t when I posted this. Got the Email from GitHub and immediately checked it. As it wasn´t there, I´ve posted the GitHub link.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skr said:

Great. It wasn´t when I posted this. Got the Email from GitHub and immediately checked it. As it wasn´t there, I´ve posted the GitHub link.

Oh, ok. I'm sure it is released in GitHub first, since that's what he uses. But, yeah, I checked his site hours before I posted here, and it was already up. So, it must go up on his site shortly after (or at least, probably his habit).

Anyway, info about the update is appreciated. I didn't know about it until I saw your post. So, thanks for the heads-up. After so many years without an update, it's like a miracle when it happens now.

• 3 weeks later...

Would anyone like to help to create a preconfigured MacOS emulator that would automatically start the game? Unfortunately nobody from "Adam Is Me" development team has Apple hardware to create and test such bundle. We would like to place it on the game website to streamline experience for MacOS players who are not familiar with setting Atari emulators.

5 hours ago, ilmenit said:

Would anyone like to help to create a preconfigured MacOS emulator that would automatically start the game? Unfortunately nobody from "Adam Is Me" development team has Apple hardware to create and test such bundle. We would like to place it on the game website to streamline experience for MacOS players who are not familiar with setting Atari emulators.

I think it would be awesome to create something with atari800 that could be a downloadable app for Linux/Mac/Windows to run one specific A8 application.