IGNORED

My opinion of Cybermorph

Tommywilley84

14 hours ago, PFG 9000 said:

Welcome to the Jaguar community!  Your experience makes sense - there's a lot of bashing by those who have only read about the Jaguar and never played one.  But those of us who have played it know it's got some pretty solid content and gets an unfairly bad rap.  Granted, there is plenty of bad-to-mediocre stuff on the Jag too.

Thanks! I'm glad I finally grabbed one. I got 6 Games in my bundle so it's a nice little starter set. My local shop has another game which I think is an exclusive so I'll probably go buy that too. Unfortunately all the other games are ports, such as cannon fodder and theme park (countless copies of those games now!) but there is a few like humans, Bruce lee I don't have on other consoles so something to get my teeth into. 

On 10/20/2020 at 8:28 AM, Mikebloke said:

I had this impression in my head that it was an annoying voiceovered laggy low frame rate game and it really wasn't. In fact it felt really smooth!

Nah, the game is fine. Underwhelming/half-baked, perhaps, but not the trash it's made out to be. When you get into the swing of things, it can be surprisingly enjoyable. Battlemorph obviously improves heavily on the concept, but it's less easily accessible for a lot of Jaguar owners (thanks, CD drive prices!).

• Like 1