IGNORED

Anyone here play Breach or Breach II

One of my favorite games and one I look to play after I get my set up made right!  As I recall, there were additional disks of breach scenarios one could download to play, probably came from an old BBS or the like.  I know about one Breach 1 scenario that you could buy, which I have, but does anyone know of additional scenarios or where I could find/download some?  I am so kicking my ass for getting rid of all the ST stuff I had, but I still managed to find some goodies that I had lying about, can't wait to get back into it!  Thanks

I do have the original disks for Breach as well as the manual and the extra scenario Serayachi campaign.  I also have about a dozen issues of Omnitrends newsletter they published about their games and the interlocking aspects of them.  That is one of the few things I kept when I dumped all my ST stuff and moved to mac when the internet blew up, I kept all of it until my daughter took over my office room and I had to move stuff out, what a bummer!

Yes, they had a space part called "Universe II" that would interlock with the ground campaign "Breach"  They enlarged that with "Rues of Engagement" and Breach II and III, III being a dos-only product, no mac, ST or Amiga version.

That really does sound interesting...  I got Breach (or Breach 2, not sure which) with a TT I bought years ago but never got around to playing... I also have Universe 2 somewhere as well.  I don't suppose those Omnitrend newsletters are anywhere on the internet for download?

8 minutes ago, Tillek said:

That really does sound interesting...  I got Breach (or Breach 2, not sure which) with a TT I bought years ago but never got around to playing... I also have Universe 2 somewhere as well.  I don't suppose those Omnitrend newsletters are anywhere on the internet for download?

Yea, those newsletters were like a monthly thing you signed up/paid for, wish I had more of them, wonder what happened to them and Omnitrend software?