Jump to content
Vocelli

Season 10 ~ Week 3 ~ Midway Arcade Part 3

Recommended Posts

21,800

Joust.thumb.JPG.8094efa65ebc52ed603b72ffcf3b4ac1.JPG

 

Things with wings - Parachute...11
Para.thumb.JPG.4279cd2a4645bee0011901c8dcc2f80b.JPG

 

Edited by jetset
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

37800, tips were help, thanks.  The manual says it can be done, but is it really possible to kill a Pterodactyl?

 

F48465E9-6B54-4E80-A74D-965E0457A17F.jpeg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 5x7 said:

37800, tips were help, thanks.  The manual says it can be done, but is it really possible to kill a Pterodactyl?

 

F48465E9-6B54-4E80-A74D-965E0457A17F.jpeg

Yes, but your hit has to be pixel perfect, pretty much.  It's certainly not worth the 1,000 points to try.  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RGC said:

Demon Attack 

3 things with wings

Screenshot_20200524-133836_2600emu.jpg

 

 

Demon Attack was already taken by another player.

Please post another game pic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Vocelli said:

 

 

Demon Attack was already taken by another player.

Please post another game pic.

Darn..I got nothin

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Deteacher said:

Yes, but your hit has to be pixel perfect, pretty much.  It's certainly not worth the 1,000 points to try.  

Any idea which pixel to try to hit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 5x7 said:

Any idea which pixel to try to hit?

I believe the hit has to be dead center of Pterry's mouth.  I can play around and try to hit him, for research purposes only.  :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Deteacher said:

I believe the hit has to be dead center of Pterry's mouth.  I can play around and try to hit him, for research purposes only.  :)

Thanks, on top of the beak or like inside the mouth like when you hit an opponent for a draw?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 5x7 said:

Thanks, on top of the beak or like inside the mouth like when you hit an opponent for a draw?

You have to make him swallow your lance ... dead center in his open mouth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...