unoclay

I just came in here to say Space Dungeon is excellent

8 hours ago, unoclay said:

Anyone interested in a friendly high score competition for Space Dungeon?  Take a run at the game (or 20) and post a screenshot here of your best score?

I'll do it. I still have one of my controller holders and I used to own SD (and also Robotron) on cart until getting both the ROM and (re-acquiring earlier this year) the Atarimax multicart back in 2018.

• Like 1

Ok High Score Challenge, if anyone is game.  I'll start it off with a bang.  Just had my (by FAR) best game so far.  I play better when i know there's a competition.

Please do post some scores.  Would be cool to see a score race get going.

R.O.B. approves, even though its an Atari joint

Photo009.thumb.jpg.beac8ad028a79d822f7a2ca0cd872fd9.jpg

When I was a kid I ALWAYS wanted 5200 Robotron but I could never find it for sale in any catalog, and of course they didn't sell it locally. What DID show up under the christmas tree one time though was Space Dungeon (I'm really not sure why sears/jcpenny would have SD and not Robotron). I didn't know what it was either but I was open to try and it was really the year of Space Dungeon after that. That game alone is a huge part of my video game childhood life 😛

• Like 1

On 5/30/2020 at 3:05 PM, sramirez2008 said:

I'm interested, but may not get to it for a few days.👍

my score is up there if you wanna try to top it!!

Well i guess if nobody challenges my high score posted in the screenshot above, im officially the AA all time champ of Space Dungeon?

:gauntlet thrown:

On 5/30/2020 at 9:21 PM, BIGHMW said:

I'll do it. I still have one of my controller holders and I used to own SD (and also Robotron) on cart until getting both the ROM and (re-acquiring earlier this year) the Atarimax multicart back in 2018.

Sigh, i wish somebody would post some scores and get this going

On 6/7/2020 at 10:32 PM, unoclay said:

Well i guess if nobody challenges my high score posted in the screenshot above, im officially the AA all time champ of Space Dungeon?

:gauntlet thrown:

Decent score but you aren't even close! Try beating 945k!  The 5200 HSC just did SD last October, and a few times before that over the years. Maybe check if SD could reappear for the next HSC or HSC OE challenge? 

Sigh.  Well i was hoping to get an informal one going here, no way im gonna get anywhere close to that.  Just looking for an excuse to play (maybe with some avg gamers)

I'll play... I'm just slow. e.g. don't be surprised if I break out my controllers in 2023 and post back here :lol: