IGNORED

WTT/WTB: (FOUND)PINK Sega Justifier Light Gun (2nd player)

Jeremy Popp

FOUND ONE, THANKS.

As the title states, looking for the 2nd player light gun, primarily used for Lethal Enforcers on Sega Genesis/CD and SNES consoles.  The connector for the gun looks like a phone jack, and i believe they work for either Genesis or SNES.

I would prefer to trade, and have consoles and controllers as follows:

NES

SNES

GENESIS MODEL 1/2

SATURN

DREAMCAST

ATARI 2600 4/6 SWITCH + JR

XBOX 360

XBOX ONE

PS2

PS3

COLECO GEMINI

SEVERAL COMMON 2600 CARTS, SOME 7800

I can put together bundles for most of the systems, but not all.

cd2199a566895b851164e40c243be52d.jpg

Edited by Jeremy Popp

I have a boxed JP pink gun somewhere. I'll have to dig it out. It's true that it works on both systems as long as the player 1 gun matches the console.

I'm interested in either the Model 1 or 2 Genesis. What kind of condition are they in? Is the model 1 a VA7 and/or does it have TMSS?

On 5/23/2020 at 10:43 AM, Yart said:

I have a boxed JP pink gun somewhere. I'll have to dig it out. It's true that it works on both systems as long as the player 1 gun matches the console.

I'm interested in either the Model 1 or 2 Genesis. What kind of condition are they in? Is the model 1 a VA7 and/or does it have TMSS?

Does JP mean it's a Japanese version?  If so, do you know if it's compatible with NTSC?

I actually have SEVERAL genesis consoles including a model one with no TMSS, and one with HD graphics and TMSS, and then several later models.  I basically have every revision you can think of, and that goes for model 2 as well. They're in various states of condition, but they all work 100% and are all clean.  If you're interested, PM me and we can work on the details.

11 hours ago, Jeremy Popp said:

Does JP mean it's a Japanese version?  If so, do you know if it's compatible with NTSC?

I actually have SEVERAL genesis consoles including a model one with no TMSS, and one with HD graphics and TMSS, and then several later models.  I basically have every revision you can think of, and that goes for model 2 as well. They're in various states of condition, but they all work 100% and are all clean.  If you're interested, PM me and we can work on the details.

Yes the japanese one will work perfectly with all systems. The Justifier guns are universal.