IGNORED

Intellivision Sealed CBS Variants for sale...possibly

I have a decent sized collection of Intellivision CBS variants that are brand new sealed. Some are for the UK market, some are for the german market, some are multilingual, and it seems there are several games for the UK market that have multiple covers for them.

I'm looking to see if there is any interest in purchasing them as I don't have them handy currently and would have to dig them out to take pictures and everything. If there's not much interest that's okay and I can leave them in storage, but if there is I can certainly pull them out

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, silentshadow56 said:

I have a decent sized collection of Intellivision CBS variants that are brand new sealed. Some are for the UK market, some are for the german market, some are multilingual, and it seems there are several games for the UK market that have multiple covers for them.

I'm looking to see if there is any interest in purchasing them as I don't have them handy currently and would have to dig them out to take pictures and everything. If there's not much interest that's okay and I can leave them in storage, but if there is I can certainly pull them out

I'm definitely interested 

37 minutes ago, silentshadow56 said:

Interested to see them. Thanks

Okay, seems like there is def. interest and people are looking for pictures, which I completely understand. It will take me a couple days to get to them but I will leave this thread open and absolutely post the pictures here. Does anyone know of a reliable source of information in regards to the pricing?

• Like 1

These are the games I think I have

Donkey Kong Junior
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong (variant cover)
Mouse Trap
Ladybug
Ladybug (multilingual)
Carnival
Venture
Venture (variant cover)
Venture (variant cover)

German Edition

Carnival
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Junior
Lady Buy
Lady Bug (variant cover)

8 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

Curious to see Lady Bug (variant), unless you mean the multilingual version with the striped box, I’ve only seen one version of CBS Ladybug, albeit in 3 languages.

3A404C9D-E4F0-4609-842B-9BD515B04FAA.jpeg

Steve gets it. ?