IGNORED

Yet another DR PORTS Intellivision homebrew release coming?

Rev

3 hours ago, cmart604 said:

Lol. That's the great thing about imaginary friends. 

A36B446B-5B44-4113-8F4D-6372B613959C.jpeg

This picture really takes me back.  From the perspective of my childhood, Snuffleupagus always seemed like a towering magical talking beast.  Now, as I gaze upon him from the perspective of a questionably mature middle-aged man, he sort of resembles two adults awkwardly dressed in a furry suit...much like Rev cosplaying at a My Little Pony convention.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

This picture really takes me back.  From the perspective of my childhood, Snuffleupagus always seemed like a towering magical talking beast.  Now, as I gaze upon him from the perspective of a questionably mature middle-aged man, he sort of resembles two adults awkwardly dressed in a furry suit...much like Rev cosplaying at a My Little Pony convention.

True facts. ?

2 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Hmmm, the thick plottens.  Wait. That don’t sound right.  The cat threw out the bag.  That ain’t right either.  Anyway I’m making popcorn and hitting refresh as this thread has more intrigue than any Tiger King nonsense.   

p.s. Carol killed her husband. 

"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."

• Haha 4