IGNORED

Jaguar Controller lead repair, contact rubbers and AU plugpack questions

waali

Hello,

I've had a look around on the internet but can't seem to find anywhere that stocks replacement Jaguar controller rubbers, specifically the D-pad. Are they available or is there a substitute?

I received a second controller and after cleaning, and fixing the lead, the pad requires a solid press in one direction to move. Pad rubber is at fault, verified by turning rubber 90 degrees and testing then turning again and testing.

Also after supplier of known good AU, or international, aftermarket Jaguar plugpack as most online advertised plugpacks never make rated amperage.

I'm currently using the original UK plugpack with an adapter and will buy a rated Meanwell adapter and change the plug as needed but would like to find out what everyone is using.

Repaired lead.

Hot glue gun to fill in the missing sheath. Lead then depinned and sleeved with 10mm heatshrink.

ACtC-3dOr5U5vdQpEsSbWgfIkvjzMUMDtwqvi3li

6 hours ago, Gummy Bear said:

Damn... I literally threw 90 of these away when I was making my rotaries. 

You live and learn, I guess. One man's trash is another man's treasure. 

Like an idiot, I kept mine and the only people who seem to need them live half way around the world.....