IGNORED

Battlemorph, Blue Lightning or Baldies! What is the best B Titled Jag CD Game?

Adriano Arcade

13 hours ago, JagChris said:

Everyone loves Battlemorph but I always thought it was meh. Too bizarre. Kinda lazy. It had some improvements but it was a dropped ball to me. The art direction was phoned in to me. Out of proportion enemies. Weird weapons..

Blasphemer! (and that's a more site-appropriate 'b' word than the one I was first going to go with. :P )

On 5/26/2020 at 3:07 PM, davidcalgary29 said:

I'm just waiting for someone ballsy enough to claim that Blue Lightning is a good game. Or that they don't secretly love Baldies' claymation intro.

I like Blue Lightning, if you can't tell from my avatar.  I don't know if I can claim it's a good game, but who cares.  I have fun playing it.  That said, I also like Battlemorph.  Tough call between those two for me right now, but I've only played a couple of Battlemorph levels so far, and I've had more fun playing Blue Lightning.  I do tend to lean towards arcade-style games though.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2020 at 2:26 PM, davidcalgary29 said:

Blasphemer! (and that's a more site-appropriate 'b' word than the one I was first going to go with. :P )

I was playing warhawk when BM came out. I have issues with BM and even ATD says at the time they had lost interest(and it shows in BM and BL  IMO) and were waiting to jump ship for the PSX.

Edited by JagChris
I'm going to kill autocorrect @#$%&